Best-Looking Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who's the most beautiful royal woman?

• Princess Diana

Votes: 60 10.1%
  • Princess Beatrice

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Princess Eugenie

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Crown Princess Mathilde

Votes: 21 3.5%
  • Crown Princess Mary

Votes: 78 13.2%
  • Countess Alexandra

Votes: 5 0.8%
  • Crown Princess Maxima

Votes: 14 2.4%
  • Princess Laurentien

• Princess Mabel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Queen Noor

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Queen Rania

Votes: 76 12.8%
  • Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg

Votes: 9 1.5%
  • Princess Grace

Votes: 81 13.7%
  • Princess Caroline

Votes: 29 4.9%
  • Princess Stephanie

• Charlotte Casiraghi

Votes: 38 6.4%
  • Crown Princess Mette-Marit

Votes: 16 2.7%
  • Princess Märtha Louise

Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Crown Princess Letizia

Votes: 54 9.1%
  • Infanta Elena

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Infanta Cristina

Votes: 9 1.5%
  • Crown Princess Victoria

Votes: 15 2.5%
  • Princess Madeleine

Votes: 40 6.7%
  • Other

Votes: 29 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My fav is Princess Diana, but I also have a place for Princess Grace :wub:

CP Felipe of Spain :wub: :wub:Not only the most handsome royal, but also the most handsome man on earth :)

1. Prince Haakon
2. Prince Frederik
3. Prince Constantijn
4. Prince Felipe
5. Prince Carl Philip

Lucky Spain, Norway and Denmark. Their Crownprinces are so goodlooking!

Without a doubt it is between Frederik and Felipe! Frederik seems so sweet and loving whereas Felipe is sooo tall and regal.

What about Nicholaos of Greece? He´s not even on the list....

The most handsome royal man is William of England.

Without a doubt for me the MOST handsome Prince is Haakon of Norway. I just love everything about him.
Second would be Prince Felipe of spain

Sad that the Liechtenstein princes didn't make the list. :(

Pr Amedeo of Belgium is the eldest son on Pss Astrid of Belgium and is 6th in line to the throne (I think!). Neither his mother nor his father (Arch Duke Lorenz of Austria) are particularly good looking, but he has turned out quite spectacularly. He didn't used to be a Belgian Prince, but when they altered the Belgian constitution, giving women equal rights, that became his main title when in Belgium. I believe that, outside Belgium, he reverts to his original title of A/D Amadeo of Austria. This must give him a bit of a split personality. :)

Without a doubt for me the MOST handsome Prince is Haakon of Norway. I just love everything about him.
Second would be Prince Felipe of spain

I agree! Not only is Haakon handsome (with or without the beard, but he was superb without the beard) but he exudes a kind sexiness that sets him apart from the others. <sigh>

It is definitely Frederik for me! I think Haakon is second for me. I also think Haakon keeps a beard because he looks very young without it, just my opinion.

I think William is definitely the hottest. :wub:

I can't believe Nicolaos of Greece isn't on the list! He is soooo handsome.
I think Haakon is handsome too - now that he looks more masculine - I love him with that beard!

I completely agree about Prince Charles--he's got "it" and by "it" I mean charm, quirky yet appealing, and is just very distinguished.

Also, even though he's not technically considered a royal, Martha-Louise's husband, Ari. He is very handsome--

O my gosh you are sooo right! I voted Amadeo of Belgium who might be by far the most handsome <young> royal, if more folks on the Forum here actually had an inklink who he is!
But Henri's also very very handsome!

Again, everyone voting for handsome-but-average looking Fred? Why, his own brother is way more handsome than him I think, although he himself is quite ok looking too. But cannot hold a candle to Amadeo or Henri in my opinion.
Mind you, Henri, Fred's father, was quite the looker back in the day. Can understand why Margarethe fell for him.

i voted for amadeo too!!!! he is the hottest royal out thee in my opinion

I completely agree about Prince Charles--he's got "it" and by "it" I mean charm, quirky yet appealing, and is just very distinguished.

Completely agree about Prince Charles - he is a very charming man, just like Crown Prince Haakon.
When it comes to 'handsome', it's definitely Crown Prince Felipe (imo).

Pavlos is definitely good looking and so is Carl Philip. The Casiraghi brothers are classically good looking but still a little young.

Charles is a dear sweet man who I would love to have as a friend, but IMO he is not good looking.

the Shah of Iran, Mohammed VI, married three of the most beautiful women.
1. Fawzia bint Fuad
2. Soroya Esfandiary
3. Empress Farah Diba
The Shah certainly had wonderful taste.

Also, the Aga Khan of Pakistan married American Rita Hayworth

Last edited:
the Shah of Iran, Mohammed VI, married three of the most beautiful women.
1. Fawzia bint Fuad
2. Soroya Esfandiary
3. Empress Farah Diba
The Shah certainly had wonderful taste.

Also, the Aga Khan of Pakistan married American Rita Hayworth

The name of Iran's last shah was Mohammad Reza I (Mohammed VI is the actual king of Morocco). His first wife Fawzia was not his own choice. He was forced to marry her by his father. The marriage was unhappy right from the start.

Rita Hayworth was not married to an Aga Khan (head of the Ismaeli Muslims, not only in Pakistan), but to Prince Ali Khan, a son of Aga Khan III and the father of Aga Khan IV.

Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and my eye tells me that Letizia is the most beautiful. She is a hard working, professional woman who had a career before meeting her prince. That tells me that she is determined and willing to work to get to where she wants to be. She seems to be a loving mother to her children, Leonor wouldn't be as outgoing if it wasn't because she trusts those around her and that only comes from knowing you are loved. Also, she is physically beautiful. I love her eyes.

I think that the most beautiful royal woman nowadays is crown princess Letizia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom