Belgian Royal Family Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On Sunday during the Pope 's Masss , there is a picture of King Albert sitting and Delphine just behind standing. She looks so much as her father.

A Christmas Card from 2012, with Albert, Paola and their grandchildren:

https://royalresponses.com/wp-conte...d-paola-of-belgium-christmas-2012.jpeg?w=1200

Much better than THAT Spanish card with the photoshopped grandchildren :eek: :lol:
I love the pic of Elisabeth painting alongside Paola, I remember the former queen saying that she had hired a painter to teach her granddaughters (Elisabeth, Laetitia and Louise) to paint, so the girls spent time with their grandparents and learned art :flowers:

Much better than THAT Spanish card with the photoshopped grandchildren :eek: :lol:
I love the pic of Elisabeth painting alongside Paola, I remember the former queen saying that she had hired a painter to teach her granddaughters (Elisabeth, Laetitia and Louise) to paint, so the girls spent time with their grandparents and learned art :flowers:
Yes, the painter in question is Pierre Chariot:
Entourage: Pierre Chariot

He's a personal friend of the former royal couple (he was also interviewed by RTBF with his wife earlier this year for King Albert's 90th birthday), and also their neighbour in Villers-sur-Lesse

Back
Top Bottom