Anne, Princess Royal Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's why I stated "sorted out / figured out", the "figured out" part meaning figured out by royal watchers based on our observations, sorry I was unclear.

ETA:
What is the basis that the Queen has run of the lot? It is not unreasonable, but I just want to know the basis.
My assumption is that as the King does not personally wear much jewellery, he is content for his wife to wear what she so chooses from the royal vault. In her role as the Queen, she will obviously make suitable provisions to ensure that the Princess of Wales and Duchess of Edinburgh are suitably bejewelled in their royal roles.

:previous: Makes sense but Charles seems like one of those people who would take an interest in jewelry. I doubt if it is either just Charles or just Camilla, it could be something they do together, or Charles provides the vision and Camilla executes.

Who'da thunk back when Camilla was a horsey hausfrau from Wiltshire that she would be a key player in regards to the BRF vast jewelry collection.

Who'da thunk back when Camilla was a horsey hausfrau from Wiltshire that she would be a key player in regards to the BRF vast jewelry collection.
Extend that thought. Who would have thought that somebody once so reviled in the media would now be the Queen. But that is what c.20 years of public service and not putting a foot wrong in their public duty does. So all in all, well done to Queen Camilla.

Back
Top Bottom