"A True Mulatto Face" by Kimba Hudson (2014) [Queen Charlotte, consort of George III]

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Or indeed why none of her children had ‘mulatto’ features. After all, Charlotte and George had a very large family. However, all I can see, with her sons anyway, are the popping blue eyes, pink cheeks and receding chins typical of the Guelph family.

Last edited:
Natalia, Dowager Duchess of Westminster is a direct descendant of the mulatto Alexander Pushkin through her maternal line.
But one would never think so by looking at her.

ETA: I posted my comments about Natalia Grosvenor's mixed race ancestry before I realized it has already been mentioned.

Last edited:
More than anything I'm really curious as to where the Abram Gannibal rumors came from. The original creator of this thread seems to use some of those rumors in the book that he wrote about Charlotte. I was going through a thread on another chatroom. I think this was from about 2007. They were referring to Charlottes Wikipedia page at the time. At the time the Abram Gannibal rumor was on her Wikipedia page.

Ibrahim Petrovich Gannibal - Academic Kids

Ancestry of Queen Elizabeth II.pdf (preterhuman.net)

Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz (sophiastrelitz.blogspot.com)

These are more pages with the unaccredited claim. These claims hold no merit, but they all had to originate from somewhere. I have looked to see if I could find where they originated from, but to no avail. Keep in mind that when the claim was supposedly on her Wikipedia page in the mid 2000's. These claims predate Bridgerton, and don't seem to be connected to the PBS article that said Charlotte descended from Madragana. Again, no merit but interesting, nonetheless.

I see.

Another "let them eat cake then" I wonder...

Back
Top Bottom