Princess Anne's Fashion & Style Part 6: December 2021 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The trademark gloves and pearls and keeping her mother's memory alive ,a really lovely look on the Princess Royal.

The trademark gloves and pearls and keeping her mother's memory alive ,a really lovely look on the Princess Royal.

I think that she wears the gloves (even inside) because of the covid fear. I 've noticed that she wore them even in Cyprus (in the beginning of January) even though the weather was hot. Of course, it's just my opinion.

I like this shade on the Princess Royal. A very attractive coat.

I think that she wears the gloves (even inside) because of the covid fear. I 've noticed that she wore them even in Cyprus (in the beginning of January) even though the weather was hot. Of course, it's just my opinion.
I don't think it's due to Covid. Photos of Princess Anne pre-Covid show her wearing gloves more often than not.

Yes, she has worn gloves fairly regularly for most of her life it seems to me. It's a bit of tidiness from a bygone era when it was de rigueur that a lady wore gloves.

I like the scarf, reminds me of her late mother. I wonder if it belonged to HLM or was a gift from her.

Princess Anne opened the renovated David Livingstone Birthplace in Lanarkshire yesterday, February 9 - the coat colour suits her so well!

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

:previous: Princess Anne's pastel /powder blue coat is lovely. I also like her contrasting black fringed boots.

Yes, another very attractive look. Glad to see she still favours wearing a brooch on her coats.

Princess Anne in New Zealand yesterday, February 14:

** Full view **

And today, February 15:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Look number two on February 15, a well-known favourite of hers:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Princess Anne visited the Cicely Saunders Institute of Palliative Care at King's College London yesterday, February 22:

** Full view ** Upper part **

The Princess Royal is well wrapped up from the elements and complete with an umbrella too.

As Patron of Maritime UK Princess Anne attended the Maritime UK Awards Dinner at DoubleTree by Hilton Hull in Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire this evening, March 9:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Very nice shape and fabric.Just wish she hadn’t worn boots for this occasion.

And it's time to play "how old is all of that?" ;)

Boots up she looks really wonderfully retro-BRF. From an era before she was an adult, even.

And Anne at the Commonwealth Day Reception at Buckingham Palace later today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Anne at the 2023 Commonwealth Day Service at Westminster Abbey today, March 13:

Really lovely appearance by the Princess Royal,the colours on the hat and coat were really lovely.

Back
Top Bottom