Video Links - Family of Monaco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I`ve had a problem with Monaco Info - I can`t watch it on the official site (gouv.mc) because it`s been still loading and loading. And I can`t find any other stream. Can you help me?

We can't watch monaco matin , since april, it is still loading for the foreighn countries. You can see it only when you are in Monaco. It is a pity for the people who wanted to see in live the grand prix or Mare Nostrum.
You can see monaco info in replay on monaco channel.

Maybe they were getting too many hits and blocked viewing outside of Monaco. I can't get the palace website either.

Thank you, Melina P , for posting this link. It was previously not available in my country. I think a fair reflection of their first year as princesses. Although some of the German was lost on me, still enjoyable to watch...:flowers:

Saturday, December 29, 2012 USA. TV5 MONDE will show this documentary:

"Chefs des chefs, Dans les coulisees du palais de Monaco"

This is the documentary description:

"Christian Garcia, the Palace of Monaco's chef has been working for the Grimaldi family for 24 years. Taking us behind the scenes of the palace, he introduces us to the staff serving Albert II. The Head of Protocol, laundresses, gardeners and bakers all carry on the traditional art of hospitality. "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w7nPQq-ZLw

A rare interview with Stefano Casiraghi (RIP) FROM 1985 it was with Argentian journalist it looks like he understood Spanish but could not speak it.
He was so handsome and very carismatic young man and it's such a shame he finish his life so early and in such tragic way.
May he rest in peace wherever his soul his...:angel::angel::angel:

This video from the National Day in 2008 has obviously been posted before, but I thought I'd post it again with a interesting observation. At least I think it's interesting/funny.

At the beginning of the video as the royal family is walking out, notice Andrea and Charlotte Casiraghi lagging behind. They literally bolt out to catch up with the family.

Something to make you laugh/smile.

Fete Nationale Monegasque 2008 - Part C - clip 2/11 - YouTube

I think that was also the occasion where little Princess Alexandra was scolded by her parents for misbehaving during the ceremony!;)

I saw photographs of it somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't help but thinking how beautiful the 3 siblings were as children.... beautiful video!

There are some wonderful videos here - thank you so much for posting. It's fascinating to see how Monaco has changed .

In the video of Princess Charlotte's wedding, you can see just how in despair the palace was before TSH Rainier and Grace. Wow! I've read that it was in such bad shape that Prince Rainier wasn't even living in it before marrying Princess Grace.

How interesting!!! Thank you cdm, great finding!!!:flowers:

:previous: Thank you for the link! I would think most of those videos are old but there are some i've never happened to watch!:flowers:

Princess Grace - The Final Interview (DVD Video)

I thought it would be a good idea to share this video, here, before I delete it from by hard drive.

This is the 50 min 1982 interview with Pierre Salinger (JFK's Press Secretary) on ABC's 20/20.

I shared the video with eleanorfan1990, who put it up on Youtube 6 years ago This is the original raw 480i MPEG file, so remember to deinterlace when watching...

Link 1
http://www.filedropper.com/gracekelly (1.42 GB)

Link 2 (merge with HJsplit)
Grace Kelly.mpg.001 (900,00 MB) - uploaded.net (900 MB)
Grace Kelly.mpg.002 (561,17 MB) - uploaded.net (561 MB)

Link 3
http://filepost.com/files/76ma8a45/Grace_Kelly.mpg.001/ (900 MB)
http://filepost.com/files/aef44cd6/Grace_Kelly.mpg.002/ (561 MB)

Enjoy :flowers:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom