The Coronation: Big Lunch, Concert, Big Help Out, 7 and 8 May 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I believe the Duke of Gloucester is seated next to the Princess of Wales. I’ve also spotted Lady Sarah Chatto with husband Daniel and son Arthur.

Did Arthur miss the coronation service? I only saw Sam at the Abbey.

No princess Anne?

I think Charles must be very fond of Louise and James. They’re getting all the prominent seats at this coronation. Who is the Duchess of Edinburgh sat next too?

He may be, but, with the Sussexes in the United States and Andrew banned from Court, the Edinburghs seem to have gotten a more prominent role in the new reign as they would have been otherwise expected to have.

Last edited:
Camilla’s kids and grandkids there?

Did Arthur miss the coronation service? I only saw Sam at the Abbey.

I think so. Maybe on deployment. Or working at it.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a massive turnout for the concert. Kate, Sophie, Louise look gorgeous, and so does Peter Phillips' girlfriend. Maybe little Louis will join later.

I have spotted part of the Kent family, Lord Frederick and his wife Sophie (a fantastic actress #Sanditon fans would know) and Flora Vesterberg.

Last edited:
I spotted Edo in one of the pictures. Any pictures of Beatrice and Eugenie?

That's a massive turnout for the concert. Kate, Sophie, Louise look gorgeous, and so does Peter Phillips' girlfriend. Maybe little Louis will join later.

Louis is long in bed.

All the Windsors showing some moves ...

I'm loving this concert - it's absolutely wonderful! Prince William had me in tears.

Some extended relatives in the back:
https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/...erine-princess-of-wales-news-photo/1488218482

The Landgrave and Landgravine of Hesse
The Prince and Princess of Hohenlohe-Langenburg
The Margrave and Margravine of Baden, with the dowager Margravine

Lady Alexandra Etherington and daughter

Lady Elizabeth Leeming and daughter
Rosie and William Stancer
Captain David and Harriet Bowes-Lyon

Last edited:
LOL at Hugh Bonneville noting Charles' work as a painter and calling him "The Artist formerly known as Prince" - and a good chuckle from the King at it!

Haha…I love it!

Oh my God, the Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh have got MOVES! Mike Tindall is also living his best life. :w00t:
The Earl of Wessex is not having it. :lol: :lol:

Kate is sat beside the Duke of Gloucester (Beatrice is right behind him again :lol:)

Everyone seems to be having a blast! These are great videos. Must be nice for everyone to let their hair down, relax, and just enjoy the festivities.

And what a turnout! Looks like just about everyone came out to the concert.

ETA- the little clip I saw of the drone show looks amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Hmm no Princess Royal? Interesting...

Well that was an incredible night of entertainment. Fantastic from start to finish. All the royal family seemed to love it. William gave an amazing speech

Some extended relatives in the back:
https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/...erine-princess-of-wales-news-photo/1488218482

The Landgrave and Landgravine of Hesse
The Prince and Princess of Hohenlohe-Langenburg
The Hereditary Prince and Princess of Baden, with the Margravine

Lady Alexandra Etherington and daughter

Lady Elizabeth Leeming and daughter
Rosie and William Stancer
Captain David and Harriet Bowes-Lyon

This is what I was waiting for!
The relatives of Prince Philip from Germany!

So glad they are enjoying themselves yesterday had to be a strain.

Nice speech from William.

That was a lovely speech. He hit the personal and professional notes very nicely. No doubt TQ would be a very proud mother. Very nice about his and his father’s commitment to serve, while also recognizing the service of so many others.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom