Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The girls are so cute. I Leonor is such a doll!!!. As far as I can see in the pictures Sofia's eyes look brown to me.

Again??? No; I don't think so. She had had very hard pregnancies and when you delivers two childs by ceare, it's very dangerous to became pregnant a third time, at least so close to the last birth...:ermm:

Vanesa.

Aaaaww!!! These girls are becoming more and more beatiful with the time!!! Infabta Sofia is getting a real cutie pie and Infanta leonor is beyond words...She looks as a real queen. :wub:

Vanesa.

Oh my God!!!!!!:wub::wub::wub::wub:
I have never seen a more beautiful little girl, Leo is beyond words.... she what you would picture when you picture a fairy Princess. IMHO
Little Sofia is a pretty little girl too, she looks very different from Leo, I think, she looks more like her mama then Leo.
The Prince and Princess make beautiful children, here's hoping we see a lot more children!!!:whistling::whistling:

I quite agree. Leonor is as pretty as we know how, I see overall Borbon in her, same eyes as her cousin Irene.

Sofia is getting there, she's becoming more pretty with age, like her older sister. I thought Leonor was an ugly baby until she became more and more pretty around 18 months or so, Sofia seems to go along the same path although I don't see much Borbon in her, to me it's overall Ortiz.

Another royal mother who follows this terrible habit of dressing children alike (Maxima, Cristina). They are individuals after all.

Thanks for the pictures everyone.

How can you ever call a baby ugly? I do not know why I should be shocked.:bang:So, 18 months is the time they get pretty?

Thanks to all for the fantastic pictures. Will Infanta Cristina and her family be joining the the Royal Family for the Regatta? Doesn't Infanta Elena usually take a vacation break elsewhere during this time or am I mistaken?

I thought little Sofia looks like a baby Auntie Cristina. She has baby pictures that look exactly like the little Infanta.

These girls are just amazingly beautiful.. watch out Felipe! :lol:
Sofi is the cutest little thing, so precious and cheerful :wub: I could eat her!! And Leonor too she just gets more beautiful everyday!.
You can tell Felipe and Letizia are very proud of their two beautiful little princesses, but who wouldn't be?!, I love these girls and I hope we get to see more pictures! :) Thanks a lot for the links!

My girls are finally here! :lol: Thank you for all those wonderful pics and videos. They're just lovely to see. I love it that Sofia loves to wave, she seems to have waved at everyone waving back at her! Loved that bit too where Leonor does a "happy dance" while walking with her dad at the pier. That was just so cute.

I am very interested to see if Letizia appears in a bathing suit. I have a feeling she is pregnant and I am dying to find out if I am correct.

Then you're with the paparazzis. They went on a mad scramble last year to get a photo of Letizia in a bikini. :D

Again??? No; I don't think so. She had had very hard pregnancies and when you delivers two childs by ceare, it's very dangerous to became pregnant a third time, at least so close to the last birth...:ermm:

Vanesa.

Vanesa, that's what was thought years ago.
But here gynecologists have said that if elapses more than one year after the last caesaria there is no problem with a third caesaria.

vanitatis.com - En Imágenes

Acoording with this web site, this summer will not have a photoshoot.

I hope they are wrong and if this is true I look forward to seeing more frequently these days to Sofia And Leonor.

Absolutely amazing little family. They are all beautiful, Leo and Sofia are both stunning little girls, very different but still stunning. The girls also seem to be very happy children, and extremely animated which I absolutely love. It's wonderful to see children out with their parents and grandparents having a good time and so well behaved! Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

Thanks Lula, that's lovely!!! Too bad they left little Sofia at home! Can't wait for the bigger pictures!

Thanks for the pics lula, i love leonor, she looks so cute, i guess they left sofia with the nanny.

Thanks Lula!!!
Leonor is more and more beautiful. I like how Letizia dress her daughters!
Little Sofia maybe is inside the Sommni sleeping.

great pics!!!

the little princess Leonor is such a cute girl!!!!
Hope to see little sofia later in the afternoon but now I guess it's too hot for a baby!

I like the way Letizia dress her daughters too. The girls are so cute and no cameras shy. It seems like Leo's hair has changed a little.

oh, these girls are lovely. sofia looks more and more like felipe every time we see her. i hope to see them more soon. do you think letizia will stick to cristina's or maxima's tradition of dressing all the kids with the same clothes now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom