Stephanie for FIGHT AIDS MONACO

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exciting to Princess Stephanie supporting such an important cause. She has come to appear more and more like she did as a child.

The one thing I always loved about Stephanie is, no matter what it is, when she is passionate about something, it really shines through. She really puts her all into it. Its good to see her focus her attention on such a great cause, it does wonders for her and for all those around her.

She just shines. You go girl!

stephanie spends this evening on tmc to 19h35 to speak about the spectacle the sun king who will be held on February 22 in Monaco the emission is called monacoscope

poeme38 said:
stephanie spends this evening on tmc to 19h35 to speak about the spectacle the sun king who will be held on February 22 in Monaco the emission is called monacoscope

Thanks poeme!:flowers:

There's short article related to this on libello website (video too). In the end of article, just clik "Voir la video".

Link

The concert will be on thursday...very exciting...Everyone will be dressed up as in Louis XiV -times ...hopefully Steph too...

That would be nice/funny to see her dressed like that.

iceflower said:
Here are some pics from today:

Pic 1
Pic 4
Pic 7

Just love this ones..Stephanie was absolutely wonderful!:flowers: :)
Thank you all for linking different photo galleries..Great, great photos. It's obvious that musical was great spectacle!

Thank you for the pictures everyone! Steph is absolutely stunning:) The dress looks lovely on her

Here are two pics of Albert yesterday:

Prince Albert II of Monaco (C), Fight Aids Monaco president of honor, attends the Charity Gala in the Grimaldi Forum in Monaco, Thursday 22 February 2007. This event is a show joining the Musical "The Sun King", a show relating the life of French King Louis XIV, the philharmonic orchestra of Monaco and number of French and International renowned artists. The show is played at the Salle des Princes in Monaco with the profit going to Fight Aids Monaco.

Albert 1
Albert 2

Stephanie looks wonderful and young, her dress is beautiful and really flatters her. But maybe her outfit shouldn't show tummy. I mean Steph stomach is ok but this net or sheer material shows maybe too much. But overall Shephanie is gorgeous.:flowers:

Wow, Stephanie looks amazing - just love her.

For more ( and new ) pictures from yesterday night -> it's right HERE !

And more -> 2 PAGES

+ 3 pages

Last edited:
Princess Stephanie equals 'Sun King' cast in royal splendour

Louis XIV knew a thing or two about pomp and splendour, but the French monarch wasn't the only royal making a lasting impression when he and his entourage paid a visit to Monaco.

quote from the article:
Producer Dove Attia explained the elegant hostess had fallen in love with the show when she saw it in Paris last year. And when she asked them to come and take part in this week's benefit, they were only too happy to agree.
"We were truly taken by Princess Stephanie's personality," he revealed. "I found a caring mother who is 100 per cent involved with the Aids cause. We were also taken by the nature and originality of the project supported by the princess and Fight Aids Monaco - proceeds from the show will help to fund the construction of a residential home near Avignon for Aids sufferers and their families."

Pictures:
Stephanie during the performance
Stephanie and Albert during the Gala dinner
Prince Albert with some of the costumed cast members

I am loving Steph's white? dress. She looks beautiful.:flowers:

Wonderful pictures! I love those "backstage" pics and Steph on stage is really great. And with that white/silver dress she's surely been in the centre of attention of all men that night ;)

Here are two more nice pics of Albert watching the show, I could not find them in any of the picture galleries so far:

Albert 1
Albert 2

Stephanie Looks So Beautiful Love the dress the hair she just looks Amazing thanks for the pics.

what also adds to her beauty in this event is the fact that she's not tanned or sunburned, which is her tendency in big events such as the red cross ball.

her features appear softer, her wrinkles diminished/not too emphasized.

the hair also is softer, more feminine, not too fussed up.

Last edited:
RADKER18 said:
Stephanie Looks So Beautiful Love the dress the hair she just looks Amazing thanks for the pics.

Totally agree! I am amazed by her beauty, radiance and tenderness. Albert looks proud and I understand him. She can't stop surprising. I must say I also loved the jeans picture among the gala dresses as well, just plain and simple, and so much Stéphanie.

Those pictures posted by michelle - well, who can blame that man..? :rolleyes:

Thank you all sooooo much for all these beautiful pictures. :flowers:

Thanks I voted hope she wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom