Stephanie & Adans

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
According to the danish newspaper BT - Princess Stephanie sold her wedding to Paris Match - which tells about the private ceremony in a little town near Geneva a week ago today, photos of them exchanging rings, kissing, wedding dinner at an asian restaurant with the Lopez Peres family, bridal couple's overnight stay at Hotel d'Angleterre, Geneva, Switzerland.

Cowboybukse-brud

http://www.bt.dk/royalt/artikel:aid=218512/

Photo of the front page of Paris Match :

http://www.bt.dk/royalt/artikel:aiid=218512:img=0/

Hi Galiesto....

Some people now think their coments on this love are important...they coment without knowing what they say...

I'd say we'll see what'll happen...They seem to be happy now...thats all that counts for me....so let them live.

Everyone who's somehow linked to adans or Steph thinks he could coment on them...well...what do they really know???
You can never bee sure that a mariage will last...but you can hope it will....I do hope so...and believe....

Take care...Michelle

BTW...thanx for keeping us posted with news...

You're a nice person, galiesto...I totally agree with you....

No... ;) ...never met him. Saw him performing once...but thats all til now.
He seems to be a very nice guy...(must be: Steph would never chose an idiot to be her husband) Collegs describe him as very sensible and friendly...very down to earth...
He already got a bit fed up with that media hype around him now..but thats maybe only understandable...it's really bothering you if you are left no chance to enjoy private moments...even though if you're married to the Princess of Monaco...you probably gotta live with that...and you know it...he'll get used to it....
Life could be worse for him then that...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure...Bubette...what's going on there... B) ....You know it all, right.
You don't know Steph like I do.....
Gosh....why am I even depating with you...?!

I'm not interested in that talk of Steph's mariage to fail....

...she's just a person like any other....so just let her live her life...the world lets you live yours....

I'm respecting peoples opinions...but this is no opinion but a bad wish....

Michelle, that was not respecting opinions. Bubbette's opinion is that the marriage won't last. Please don't dismiss her opinion, it's as valid as yours.

...an opinion always needs arguments...so where are yours....

She is mine....

Attachments

• Steph_mit_Klein_Caro___Klein_Albi.JPG
    Steph_mit_Klein_Caro___Klein_Albi.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 247
Stephanie has gone through quite a number of boyfriends/husbands in the past few years. Considering she and her newest husband haven't been together that long, it's understandable that people feel it may have been too soon, and thus will not last forever.

Michelle, you have a right to your opinion and Bubette has the right to her's. You cannot tell her to just dismiss her opinion's based on your's. DOn't take things so personally. It's okay to debate but not to belittle someone.

Thank you.

I don't say that anyone could be 100% sure that her mariage will last...

I would accept opinions saying: "I think it could be that the mariage won't last because...1. 2."

like yours, fireweaver.....its okay if you think these are all reasons why this mariage won't last.

What I can't accept is for no matter who on this planet who just reading things in magazines to be kind of sarcastic and happy about other peoples failiours and mistakes or problems or life circamstances.....

You might all forget sometimes that Stephanie is a 40 year old grown up person who is not as stupid as people like to believe because they are made believe it...and that what ever happens: She would not coment in this ....."hehehe...her mariage won't last" - way on your lifes and personal decisions....

And yes I tend to take this a bit personal....sorry about that...but thats who I am.....

You want to know what it is Stephanie suffers from the most? Coments on her personal decisions like that..a simple "It won't last" without any cause...just because people think they are ready to coment on other peoples lifes without giving them a chance.....thats what hurts a lot...

You're not giving her any chance...you're smiling at her laughing about some wrong decisions she makes (which happens to anyone of us) ...pointing on her with a finger saying :" You see, she just too stupid to believe.." .....As if she wasn't a person that you should take for granted....She is not a weaked wracked little girl...she's a 40 year old mother of three well educated kids.....and after all a human beeing who deserves a friendly " Whish yu all the best"....

Michelle

I don't think it's a case of wishing her ill luck, but, we tend to become jaded about her because she consistantly makes the same type of mistakes.

Michelle,

galisteo posted an article. People responded to that article. They posted their opinions. Opinions are not necessarily wishing someone bad luck, etc...

You tend to become jaded about her????....about who??? About a woman you don't know....!
What about calling her on the phone tomorrow...discussib´ng that issue with her herself....

Michelle, we're royal watchers, we observe. We see patterns that people close to the royals, or the royals themselves, may not see. Also, we're unbiased a bit more then they would be about their own life.

I don't think anyone's wishing ill-luck towards Stephanie and her new husband. It would be wonderful if this marriage worked out for Stephanie and she could finally find some much-deserved happiness.

But the truth of the matter is, Stephanie has led a publicly ill-fated love life. The men she's chosen have not always been faithful or loyal to her and she (unfortunately) has had her heart broken repeatedly.

I think any person who has expressed that they don't believe this marriage will work is inferring it based on Stephanie's past relationships and history with men. It would be great if these members turned out to be wrong for Stephanie's sake, but I certainly don't think they are wishing her marriage failure by stating the obvious.

Okay...obviously I can't live with people critizising Stephanie....
Well, I guess I can...but I can't stand all that talk about her life's mistakes anymore. This is not all she is.
I came here to join your talk about this family...to see your pics....
Maybe this is always the same: I just want to share what I know...what I learned from spending some time with Steph when I was younger...in order to make some of you see that there is more behind this glamour pics and invented stories in magazines. I am not a royal watcher...I'm not watching people...I'd like them to live....these are just persons...and I was hoping for you to find out what I mean by that.

All very interesting but I am thinking of closing this thread.

You could critize her about stuff that is a more important question to us all than her lovelife.
What about her saying constantly that the press observation is making her life a mess or at least pretending it. Thats what I argued about with her years ago...I was of the opinion that she profites from that media interest and she needs it...we discussed it shortly and she admitted that she doesn't know any other kind of life.....so I asked then why pretending that your life is the worse....and she said that this is maybe just the impression she makes...and that she loves her life despite that disadvab´ntage the media interest sometimes brings...
So I found out that I just misunderstood her in some interviews....
I critizesed her...and learned....

As galisteo has said we don't know these people personally. Now sometimes things get a little heated and we don't always agree. However, we should all try to be respectful of one another and of each other's opinions. We are not perfect but then again neither are they royals we talk about. :)

Let's all lighten up a little. :flower:

.... we're royal watchers, we observe.
Good thing that I am far away too?

I would say though watching is a no comment activity, whereas observe is thoughtful looking.

So....? :innocent: :woot:

:lol:
Who knows, maybe Stephanie knows us and all the other message boards about her (and of course all the magazines)...and secretly she´s already writing a new story on her story-board to shock us....for example an affair with an 17-year old boy, or totally unexpected...a serious relationship with a prince (Isn´t there a crown prince called Felipe, who has problems to find a noble catholic experienced wife out there :woot: )

Everyone make some good point's, here what i think you have to go throught a few relationship's to fine the one you want to be with or marry and thta makes you happy, that's what i think now don't bite me head off ok, :angel: that be funny if Stephanie watching this board and posting without any of us knowing

hi Stephanie :innocent:

www.ibl.se - 09/28/2003. Princess Stephanie and husband Adans Peres in Switzerland © A581 / 137 / IBL 744663

Attachments

• adans.jpg
    adans.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 371
When did they start dating does any one know
Will he been seen with the family at official functions

The two of them....
...if you ask me...They seem quite happy....

Attachments

• Adans___Steph.JPG
    Adans___Steph.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 208
Sweet ...how they look into the camera.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Adans will perform for the Christmas Circus in Stuttgart/Germany this year...

Attachments

• Adans___Steph_2.JPG
    Adans___Steph_2.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 231
Adans on his bike

Attachments

• post_13_1061178950.jpg
    post_13_1061178950.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 158
Back
Top Bottom