Sheikh Mohammed's Children 7: June 2011 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't want to start rumours or spread any wrong facts. I don't know Shaikha and Maryam and all I've wrote are things I've read on Maryams official Facebook site (Not 100% sure if it is her real official site but from the things you can read in the infos, it sounds pretty real for me as there are facts I didn't knew before. )

On her site she wrote once that Futaim is 16, Shaikha 17 and Maryam 18 this is from September last year. Which again would mean she's born 1992 as well as Shaikha. But I really don't want to start wrong rumours or so I'm gonna ask Maryam on her twitter :) Guess then we will know for sure. :)

And according to Fatimas site she was born on July 22 1994!! So either they've all wrong birthdates on their facebook-sites or we knew it wrong until now :) But like I said I wrote Maryam and hope she's gonna write back :)

Oh and Maryam 1 is missed in the list I guess. She's a full sister to Manal (you can read that on mahras official facebook site she wrote it under a picture from Maryam 1 in mix pics)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and Maryam 1 is missed in the list I guess. She's a full sister to Manal (you can read that on mahras official facebook site she wrote it under a picture from Maryam 1 in mix pics)
It's not Mahra who write in this Fanpage, it's just a fan who do it.

It's not Mahra who write in this Fanpage, it's just a fan who do it.

Well there are two pages the one is Mahra bint Mohammad bin Rashed al Maktoum (which is from a fan I guess) and this one is from mahra herself I guess: Shaikha Mahra Bint Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum M.17. So this one is made either by Mahra or someone who knows her pretty well.

Anyways so do you think Maryam 1 isn't Manals full sister?

I think we should get the whole Al Maktoum family in a A380, record all their names,birth dates (birth certificates would be great!),do DNA tests and ask them about the number of wives/girlfriends/offspring-this would clear a whole lot of confusion and nobody in the forum would ever have to argue about it anymore.:lol:
It is really funny to read all the discussions-like who is the mysterious "unknown wife",who is the father of this or that baby and where do they come from or when they got born....I still believe that there are some mistakes in the list (some people counted twice or wrongly identified?)Why should they have a whole legion of Latifas or two Maryams? There are a lot of beautiful Arabic girl names (I do know that for sure,cause I just searched names for my sister´s baby) and I guess it is very confusing even for the family to keep all the names apart....:ohmy:
I have a dream- that one day we will FINALLY know all the names and at least try to understand how they are related to each other!:D

:previous:FINALLY SOME GOOD SENSE PREVAILS!!! :previous: :lol:

...Why should they have a whole legion of Latifas or two Maryams? There are a lot of beautiful Arabic girl names...
Well, FYI, there are really 2 Maryams & 3 Latifas :p.

Maryam from Hind born 11 Jan '92. Shaikha 20 Dec same year. Tammy born 22 july '94.

To blauerengel, yes Latifa is popular name! There is lots of other Latifas in the family to, not only Mohamads 3 daughters

Well there are two pages the one is Mahra bint Mohammad bin Rashed al Maktoum (which is from a fan I guess) and this one is from mahra herself I guess: Shaikha Mahra Bint Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum M.17. So this one is made either by Mahra or someone who knows her pretty well.
The first page is fan page. And Shaikha Mahra Bint Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum M.17 is herself who is administrator with mother

Bling Bling who is Tammy is he or she a child of Sheikh Mohammed ? Thank you!!!:flowers:

blingbling are you saying that sh.shaikha got married 16 going to 17??

So Maryam wrote me back and she and Shaikha were really born 1992. and she wrote that Fatima (futtaim) is 3 years younger. Not sure if this means she's born in 1995 or 1994.

Maybe I´m wrong,but I thought that the age limit for marriage is 18,but maybe in the UAE its different...?So if your informations are correct she was only 16 or 17 years old when Sheikha got married!?! :eek:
I really don´t understand that, she could have got engaged at that age but to marry so early is not a good thing to do in my opinion. I think she should at least have finished her schooling. Does anyone know if she knew her husband before or did they get married for political alliances? In my country people only marry that early if they have an unwanted pregnancy or just think they know it better than the rest of the world....:whistling:
Well,it´s not my business, nevertheless I´m sure it´s not a smart thing to marry that early if you are a level-headed girl hoping to acchieve and accomplish something in life but I hope that she gets happy:flowers:

@blauerengel: Well somebody correct me but from what I know the age limit for marriage in UAE is 18 as well but I've read somewhere that in special exception you can marry in UAE before you're 18. And yes she was 16 when she married and 17 when she gave birth to Sheema. From what I know the Al Maktoum family has a good relationship to the Bahraini King Family so I guess they knew each other before and from what I've read on twitter they actually love each other even though I think their parents wanted the wedding as well. Also marriages in such a young age aren't such a special thing in the arab world. Guess she actually is happy ;)

I agree that this is too early to marry, but from what i know Nasser really wanted to marry her. I agree with Nahla19 that they love each other...from what i´ve read on her twitter she´s really happy and when they write to each other it´s full of love :) so sweet ... maybe it was their wish to marry so soon so they could finally be close

Well, since they are married and have a child, it's unnecessary to talk about why she married young, she was just 17 and blablabla.:whistling: Its not unusual for girls here to marry at a young age since its their choice & are happy with it.

i think i found another Latifa on twitter Twitter .. she calls Maryam the 1st her big sister two times. if she´s close to Maryam 1 she is probably not the Latifa by Hind and Latifa 1 is this http://twitter.com/#!/LatifaMRM so this would mean there are three Latifas...
but can anyone explain me why someone would call three of his children the same name? is that a normal thing in their culture? seems weird to me...

btw. Latifa 1 once tweeted something about her husband.. does anyone know whom she´s married to?

btw. Latifa 1 once tweeted something about her husband.. does anyone know whom she´s married to?
Husband :ermm: She never said that, maybe you are talking about someone else. Show me the tweet.

Latifa 1 is married to the Crown Prince of Fujairah.
Btw. are there 3 Latifas and 2 Maryams or 2 Maryams and 3 Latifas?

i think i found another Latifa on twitter Twitter .. she calls Maryam the 1st her big sister two times. if she´s close to Maryam 1 she is probably not the Latifa by Hind and Latifa 1 is this Twitter so this would mean there are three Latifas...
but can anyone explain me why someone would call three of his children the same name? is that a normal thing in their culture? seems weird to me...

Well I don't know if it is common to give more than one child the same name but it is definitely common to have more than one person with the same name in the entire family (f.e. Mohammed bin Rashids brothers name is Hamdan, his sons name is Hamdan as well and now there's a grandchild with the name Hamdan.) Guess the reason why there are more than one Latifa and Maryam is because they have diff. mothers. Even though this makes the whole thing extremely confusing IMO.

i think i found another Latifa on twitter Twitter .. she calls Maryam the 1st her big sister two times. if she´s close to Maryam 1 she is probably not the Latifa by Hind and Latifa 1 is this Twitter so this would mean there are three Latifas...

the first account you provided is for latifah maktoum almaktoum not a daughter of sh.mohammed... and with cousins sometimes here when they are closed they say sister or feel like sisters

Latifa 1 is married to the Crown Prince of Fujairah.
Btw. are there 3 Latifas and 2 Maryams or 2 Maryams and 3 Latifas?
Latifa the SECOND (2) is married to the CP of Fujairah. Latifa the 1st is not married, i guess.
There are 3 latifas & 2 Maryams.

i think i found another Latifa on twitter Twitter .. she calls Maryam the 1st her big sister two times. if she´s close to Maryam 1 she is probably not the Latifa by Hind and Latifa 1 is this http://twitter.com/#!/LatifaMRM so this would mean there are three Latifas...

No, she's not her sister, but they were raised together cause her mom is Sheikha Futaim Bint Rashed( Sheikh Mohd sis), & shaikha Maryam(the 1st) was raised by her. :) Her full name is Sheikha Latifa bint rashed bin Khalifa Al Maktoum.
This is a video of her with her Big cats "spice & sugar"

Here the link in english
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gSBYHTBpqE&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom