Sarah, Duchess of York's Fashion and Style Part 3: October 2019 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She has had that dress for years. She may have gained weight since last seen in it.

:previous: How odd Fergie finds herself at an elementary school in Denver, CO in the US. She looks a bit rough but her outfit and shoes seem fine and the children are having fun. They must be a fan of her books. Fergie's ability to "carry on" is quite amazing.

Sarah continued her visit in Poland today and wore one of her favourite jackets:

** Full view **

Oh dear, that’s not a very flattering picture. I dread to think what the Daily Fail had to say.

Oh dear, that’s not a very flattering picture. I dread to think what the Daily Fail had to say.

Well, the Daily Fail tries really, really hard to only print unflattering pictures of Sarah and her daughters...so they would probably be delighted.

Sarah visited Ruddi’s Retreat in Slaithwaite, Huddersfield today, April 14:

** Pic **

Sarah today, April 19, supporting an action that aims to bring awareness to the Motor Neurone Disease:

** Full view ** Full view **

Sarah was out in London on April 26 with funny shoes and a nice combination of dress and jacket:

** Full view ** Shoes **

I just clicked on the latest three appearances of the Duchess and could have predicted what she would be wearing -namely a black dress of some sorts, perhaps with a contrasting jacket or scarf, with loafer style shoes or pumps accompanied by black tights, sheer if for a slightly more formal event . Sadly I was pretty much right on all three counts!

Sarah was out in London on April 26 with funny shoes and a nice combination of dress and jacket:

** Full view ** Shoes **

I think it is just plain wrong of her to wear shoes with the "Don't explain, don't complain" wording. Apart from the very obvious royal connotations of the wording, Sarah has been explaining a fair few times over the years. But then, judgement has never been one of her strong points.

Sarah attended the inauguration of The Perfect World Foundation's "Project Ocean" in Gothenburg, Sweden, today, May 5:

** Full view **

And later in a black dress at the Artic Ocean Gala:

** gallery **

Last edited:
Sarah at a book event in London yesterday, May 16:

** Pic **

Sarah attended an event in support of the work of the Montessori Group in Zagreb today, June 10:

** Full view ** gallery **

Last edited:
Im sorry to say , nothing ever looks like it fits her, lovely color the top is , but the skirt does nothing for her.

Horrible! What was she thinking? Such an unflattering choice.

Sarah at The Graham Norton Radio Show this week:

** Pic **

Still wearing those thick black tights in the middle of summer.

She wears very often the same clothes. I wonder whether is is tight on money.
I don't mind people wearing clothes over and over again. I think this is good and a lot better than fast fashion.
But if you have not a lot of clothes you must make sure it is good quality and well fitting.
Poor Sarah.. she is not talented in choosing clothes. Very often ill fitting clothes. And I don't like black on women over 40 ( okay... say 55) Most women look older wearing black

Sarah attended the Hubert de Givenchy Auction at Christie's Paris on June 14:

** Full view **

Dear me, how many times do we comment here on ill fitting clothes on this thread? It’s a very attractive jacket if it were a correct fit.
Given her uniform approach to formal receptions, I wonder why she doesn’t experiment with wearing a longer length skirt with flesh coloured tights, and has she ever appeared in tailored trousers?

Back
Top Bottom