Ruling Family of Dubai Current Events 2: Sep 2011 - Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaikha bint Saeed posted a wedding announcement of Hissa bint Hamdan bin Rashid Al Maktoum. Who is she marrying?

Shaikha bint Saeed posted a wedding announcement of Hissa bint Hamdan bin Rashid Al Maktoum. Who is she marrying?

Sheikh Maktoum bin Majid bin Obaid bin Juma Al Maktoum

Maktoum bin Majid:
Father : Majid bin Obaid bin Juma
Mother: Maryam bint Ahmed bin Juma

Hissa bint Hamdan:
Father: Hamdan bin Rashid bin Saeed
Mother: Roudha bint Ahmed bin Juma

So, they are first cousin through their mothers. Sheikha Maryam is the eldest daughter of Late Sheikh Ahmed Al Maktoum.

Sheikh Mohammad bin Saud Al Qasimi and his wife Sheikha Shaikha bint Butti bin Maktoum bin Juma Al Maktoum welcomed their 3rd child together a boy Sheikh Zayed bin Mohammed Al Qassimi.

https://postimg.cc/JH4sTVtS

Wow congrats to them! Did they get married in 2018 or 2019? Shaikha has had babies in 2020, 2021 and now 2022

Yes, they married in 2018. And had two daughters before.

Sheikh Mohammed and CP Hamdan visited the IDEX exhibition in Abu Dhabi today, February 22:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Sheikh Mohammed and CP Hamdan attended the 2023 Dubai World Cup at Meydan Racecourse last weekend:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Men wedding reception of Sheikh Maktoum bin Majid bin Obaid bin Juma Al Maktoum. He got married to his cousin Sheikha Hissa bint Hamdan bin Rashid Al Maktoum.

what is the name of the wife of Sheikh Saeed bin thani Bin Juma Al maktoum? (Shaikha bint saeed's father)

what is the name of the wife of Sheikh Saeed bin thani Bin Juma Al maktoum? (Shaikha bint saeed's father)
1st wife Sheikha Hassa bint Maktoum bin Juma Al Maktoum ( mother of of Sheikha Shaikha) now divorced and 2nd wife Sheikha Shamma bint Dalmook bin Juma Al Maktoum

1st wife Sheikha Hassa bint Maktoum bin Juma Al Maktoum ( mother of of Sheikha Shaikha) now divorced and 2nd wife Sheikha Shamma bint Dalmook bin Juma Al Maktoum

thank you very much! so, is she sheikha mediyah bint dalmook's sister? Wife of Sheikh Ahmed Bin Mohammed

thank you very much! so, is she sheikha mediyah bint dalmook's sister? Wife of Sheikh Ahmed Bin Mohammed

Yes half-sister and also her half-brother Sheikh Ahmed bin Dalmook married her step-daughter Sheikha Hind bint Saeed (sister of Sheikha Shaikha)

So Moza bint Dalmook and Shamma bint Dalmook are full siblings, while the rest are half siblings?
The Dalmook side of family is very private so, I don't get much info about them.

Yes half-sister and also her half-brother Sheikh Ahmed bin Dalmook married her step-daughter Sheikha Hind bint Saeed (sister of Sheikha Shaikha)

Isn't Ahmed like quite senior in age, like till i found he was born in 1981 (not sure about my info) and she like in early 90's. Also, don't the younger generation go for lesser age gaps? Loved to be filled with you guy's out take.

So Moza bint Dalmook and Shamma bint Dalmook are full siblings, while the rest are half siblings?
The Dalmook side of family is very private so, I don't get much info about them.

Yes Moza and Shamma from one mother and others from Aisha Majid Al Falasi

Isn't Ahmed like quite senior in age, like till i found he was born in 1981 (not sure about my info) and she like in early 90's. Also, don't the younger generation go for lesser age gaps? Loved to be filled with you guy's out take.

Yes, Hind is Ahmed's 2nd wife. I don't think women have many choices in these decisions in ruling families. Uncle Saeed's wife Rawdha Hasher is born in 1987 while uncle saeed was born on 1963

Last edited:

Usually, Sheikhs have more age gap with 2nd wife. It was not uncommon for them having less gaps before. When men of that family marry late, they have more age gaps as their same aged women already got married.

Sheikh Maktoum bin Saeed bin Thani Al Maktoum and his wife Sheikha Sana bint Hasher bin Hamad Al Maktoum welcomed their 1st child a girl named Sheikha Hassa bint Maktoum

https://postimg.cc/xqPW49j0

congratulations to Maktoum and Sana on the arrival of Hassa!

Last edited:
Three children of Hassa bint Maktoum became parents for the first time within a year! How cute!

Also the fact that two them named their daughters after their mother. I've seen that's its quite a trend to usually name the firstborns after one of the parents parent.

Its a cultural practice for them and a sign to honour their parents or parent in laws.

Does anyone know all the siblings of Maryam bint butti? Till I know there's shaikha, shamsa, hassa, saeed. Also, that Maryam is the eldest followed by Shaikha and Saeed is the youngest. Lmao, a chronological order will be very much appreciated. I still get confused with the sub families in al maktoum family.

Siblings of Maryam bint Butti bin Maktoum bin Juma:

-Shaikha bint Butti (1989), married to Mohammed bin Saud Al Qassimi and has 3 children (Salama, Hassa, Zayed)
-Maktoum bin Butti
-Rashid bin Butti
-Hassa bint Butti (1995)
-Shamsa bint Butti (2002)
-Saeed bin Butti (2009)

Last edited:
Is Butti married only to Khoulud Al Mualla? A big difference of twenty years between the oldest and yougest. She had to be so young when she got married.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom