Romanian blogs about Monarchy

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cory

Heir Apparent
City
Kingdom
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
In Romanian:

Blogul Monarhist

Casa Regala a Romaniei

In Romanian and English:

Diana Mandache's Weblog

Interesting articles about the need of Monarchy in Romania ( in Romanian but easily they could be translated by google):

O viziune asupra Monarhiei in Romania de maine « Blogul Monarhist

A- III-a Republica(1989-2010) si crizele ei (I) « Blogul Monarhist

Two new books in English:

Dou

http://www.litera.ro/literatura-133/prince-radu-of-romania-1216

Trailer about the Romanian Monarchy:

‘The Crown of Romania’ trailer « Diana Mandache's Weblog

New face of BLOGUL MONARHIST:

Blogul Monarhist » Pentru Dumnezeu, Rege si Patrie!

The Romanian royalist blog (www.blog.monarhist.ro) was closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was in Romanian.The team of the blog was composed of a small group of volunteers.

The ninth and the tenth part of " The King's Hour" at the National Television:

Ora regelui

Ora regelui

The eleventh part of " The King's Hour" at the National Television:

Ora regelui

Realitatea Tv dedicated a short movie to HM the King for His 91 Anniversary:

Video WEBTV: Regele Mihai

"The King's Hour" (the 27th of October 2012):

Ora regelui

"The King's Hour" (the 3rd of November):

Ora regelui

Last edited by a moderator:
"The King's Hour" (the 3rd of November):

Ora regelui

Although I do not expect it to be in English, it would be neat if I could see parts of "the kings hour" in English.

I have been watching it online, and due to my massive lack of romanian, I don't understand a thing -but, it is a great show interns of visual history among others...

Great!

Every Saturday at the National Romanian Television it is " The King's Hour".

"The King's Hour" of the 10th of May 2014:

Ora regelui

It's a new article which speaks about the neccesity to return to the Constitution of 1923.

It's a new article which speaks about the neccesity to return to the Constitution of 1923.

So then I am guessing they don't intend for the kings posterity to have a presence in Romania after his passing!

I translated and read the article, and it brings up many good points, and it makes it clear that many revisions need to be done! I am going to guess that one could easily be a line of succession that would insure HM descendants succeed him.

I am sure the Constitution of 1923 must be revised but only by the Parliament in the moment of the Restoration.

Thank you Cory for the history lesson, I put this into my History File for future reference. I enjoy reading about the monarchs of Europe. I have admired Princess Margarite for some time now. She is a beautiful and gracious lady.

If we look at the Introduction of the Fundamental Rules of the Royal Family of Romania we read in the Introduction:"Our family traditions do and shall always include the Christian Orthodox faith, which shall also serve as a guiding principle in all future decisions. Whilst respecting the freedom of belief and conscience of the individual, all members of the Dynasty shall be members of the Christian Orthodox faith." Can we speak about freedom of conscience in this context?

Which is your favourite blog about Romanian Royalty and Noble Families?

The royalist journalist Marius Ghilezan described the more and more distant dialogue between a part of the traditional royalists and the King's Family after 1996. The journalist was respectful towards the King but quite critical with other members of the Family. I do not know what to thing about this interview. Certainly those that are close to the Family can comment on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q23F0j6aMEg

Last edited:
Who is this "well known royal journalist"? And what are his/her critics exactly?

Roxana Iordache was surprized about the statements regarding the health of the Sovereign that inducated details about the ilness.

Perhaps they gave additional details that may not be necessary but it is not something to be criticizing the royal family. On the other something similar don't happen in august.

We do not know when they really found out about the ilness. Only two weeks ago the King's rldest daughters spoke about the King and Queen being well and having plans to go to Romania this year.

Cancer in people that age can go undetected for a very long time and then turn out to be very widespread at the time of detection so it's nothing unusual for it to seemingly come out of the blue.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

That's also true.

Roxana Iordache was surprized about the statements regarding the health of the Sovereign that inducated details about the ilness.

One should also remember that when an individual has begun criticizing someone or something, it often becomes a habit, and not always rooted in actual facts.

Do you know how much this lady did for the cause of Mobarchy in the last 26 years?

We do not know when they really found out about the ilness.
In his message King Michael said that he received the news of his medical condition in the last few weeks. This lets suppose that it all happened very recently.

However, personally I can't see where is the problem if the King and the Royal Council have released the details about the nature of the King's illness.
Hopefully it will stop the critics towards the King because he isn't anymore - and has not been in recent times - active in public life in Romania.

Back
Top Bottom