Queen Sofia's Fashion and Style Part 4: February 2020 - January 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A nice look in black and white for Queen Sofia at the celebration of the fifth anniversary of the Casa de Mexico Foundation in Madrid today, September 29:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

That's s really lovely look on Queen Sofia!

Queen Sofia looked lovely at the MAPFRE Foundation Social Awards in Madrid today, October 10, the white jacket suits her:

** Full view ** Upper part ** gallery **

Last edited:
The white jacket is nice minus the design on the sleeves.

It doesn’t seem to fit her too well. The sleeves are baggy and the upper part of the jacket is a big too big.

A black dress would have been nicer but queen Sofia still looked nice and no jewellery overload!

Queen Sofia during a ceremony where Emilio Lora-Tamayo was appointed honorary rector of the Camilo Jose Cela University today, October 27:

** Full view ** Upper part **

The Top half is nice not crazy about the pants,queen Sofia has a lot of nice skirts but seems to prefer trouser suits of late.

The colours is lovely but it sadly looks like a pair of pyjamas,a dress would have been a nicer option.
The jewels were really lovely.

The colours is lovely but it sadly looks like a pair of pyjamas,a dress would have been a nicer option.
The jewels were really lovely.

She seems to prefer this style nowadays.

I think Sofia has earned her stripes, is still going in her mid-80s, so in my book, she can wear what she likes. That includes the pyjama suits, as well as all 300 necklaces and 250 bracelets she likes to wear at any given time.

I think Sofia has earned her stripes, is still going in her mid-80s, so in my book, she can wear what she likes. That includes the pyjama suits, as well as all 300 necklaces and 250 bracelets she likes to wear at any given time.

Of course she can wear what she wants but i don't have to like it.

Of course she can wear what she wants but i don't have to like it.

And especially when Queen Sofia has a a beautiful wardrobe of far nicer clothes.

Queen Sofia presented the Reina Sofía Prize for Musical Composition to Javier Quislant García today, November 17:

** gallery **

Queen Sofia at the Atapuerca Foundation's Board of Trustees Meeting in Burgos today, November 20:

** gallery **

Queen Sofia looked lovely and the red top really worked really nicely.

Queen Sofia at the award ceremony of the Reina Sofía Award for Ibero-American Poetry this evening, November 29:

** gallery **

Queen Sofia's fashion sense has sadly nose dived over the last few years and she seems to be finding long forgotten jackets and outfits that perhaps should have been recycled.

Queen Sofia's fashion sense has sadly nose dived over the last few years and she seems to be finding long forgotten jackets and outfits that perhaps should have been recycled.

Permit me not to agrre with you, An Ard Ri. Sofia is a very simple woman. Although her ancestors and her parental and mother families are very important, she is very low profile and very simple. She is also very sophisticated.

That's a really nice jacket but sadly the brooch is somewhat lost in the gold material.

She's 85 y.o and still looks great and fashionable. Quite a feat when you are 85.

Queen Sofia attended Infanta Elena's birthday lunch today, December 20:

** Full view **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom