Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 13: June 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love her dress and I also love that she combines such dresses with trainers, although she, imo, had better chose some other than those. White ones for example.
I didn't see the bag and her initials imprinted on the first look, but I mind it less than the wifey for lifey bag tbh.

That is absolutely the fashion in the UK. Although most would wear white trainers. But it has been exceptionally hot this week and she p3onably doesn't care.

That is absolutely the fashion in the UK. Although most would wear white trainers. But it has been exceptionally hot this week and she p3onably doesn't care.

I saw that lately and I must say, I adapted to that a bit :lol:
Her choice of shoes often has been a bit weird, so... Maybe she just grabbed the pair that was next in line. I've seen worse outfits.

She was just going about her daily life. So, if she feels comfortable wearing these clothes and shoes when on an errand, good for her.

I agree that it’s her choice of trainer that is at odds with this otherwise lovely, on trend look.

:previous:
Yes, but we don't know how far she's had to walk.

But the trainers do detract; espadrilles would look better.

Very pretty dress once again ruined by those ugly trainers. I can't express how much I loathe trainers-with-dresses look, especially midi and longer dresses.:sad:

Why not elegant ballet flats?
Fully agree. The dress is gorgeous, she could pair them with nice flats... but not so ugly trainers. A pity.
Her initials on the bag, tacky. (..)
Beatrice looks like a lady on a mission. It's been hot, damned hot and wearing a pair of sandshoes is a crime against fashion. Unfortunately, ballet flats do not work for everyone. I have always wanted to wear a drop dead (a la Audrey Hepburn) pair but unfortunately my feet did not like it. At all! I get it, truly I do, but think it is so silly, and I'd bet they provide move insulation against the heat of the pavement and at the end of the day, they are just shoes to wear on a hot day.

(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
(..)

Ballet flats really aren’t t the fashion with those dresses UK. Like I said white trainers are. It’s not a crime that they aren’t exactly white.

Comments speculating on Princess Beatrice and other family members' state of mind and marriage have been deleted as speculative and off-topic. Replies to these comments have been removed as well.

(..)

Ballet flats really aren’t t the fashion with those dresses UK. Like I said white trainers are. It’s not a crime that they aren’t exactly white.

This made me smile. When we look back at Beatrice’s fashion choices a few years ago, she could have been charged by the fashion police for far worse. Boy has she come on leaps and bounds.

This made me smile. When we look back at Beatrice’s fashion choices a few years ago, she could have been charged by the fashion police for far worse. Boy has she come on leaps and bounds.

She’s grown up. She has a very feminine, classic fashion sense. Modern edge Laura Ashley. It’s a popular fashion choice in the UK.

Beatrice at the private view of "Gabrielle Chanel. Fashion Manifesto" at The V&A in London this evening, September 13:

** Full view ** Full view **

Looking very lovely. I like her straightened hair style.

She looks great. The dress style really suits her.

Beatrice looks wonderful since her marriage. Input from Edo?

That dress is a horror on Eugenie.

Beatrice looked amazing; Eugenie looked ... it's not easy being green...

Beatrice looks wonderful since her marriage. Input from Edo?

That dress is a horror on Eugenie.

Agreed. Beatrice looks fabulous. Wow.

Horror is a perfect word for it. Why?! lol It’s not flattering- and I’m not sure anybody could make it look good. It’s just awful. The color is lovely, but it can’t save the dress.

Beatrice looks stunning! One of her best looks ever.

To be honest, I kinda like Eugenie's dress. Her hair looks fabulous. The color is perfect for her coloring. A bit of an unusual design -- but, it works for her figure.

JMHO.

Beatrice looks so stunning. I like the design, especially the cut around the waist.

Wow...Eugenie. What were you thinking dear? The color is lovely, but the design is awful. The area around the torso is so unflattering...

I think Beatrice looks lovely and Edo looked dapper. I like Eugenie’s hair and makeup but not really loving the cut on her dress although I like the color.

Beatrice looks so good. She has really upped her style game.

The color of Eugenie’s dress is really lovely, but I seriously don’t like the style.

Beatrice looks so stunning. I like the design, especially the cut around the waist.

Wow...Eugenie. What were you thinking dear? The color is lovely, but the design is awful. The area around the torso is so unflattering...

Eugenie's makeup is great and the color of the dress suits her beautifully. (..)

Love the dress. The blazer doesn’t go with the dress at all though. Especially draped over the shoulders.

Its an over coat aka outer wear. Its not meant as part of the outfit so doesn't need to be matchy. Worn over shoulders so easy to take off.

Its an over coat aka outer wear. Its not meant as part of the outfit so doesn't need to be matchy. Worn over shoulders so easy to take off.

Ok. Thanks. It didn’t look an outer coat from my angle. I really don’t like coats draped over the shoulders though. On or off. Lol

Back
Top Bottom