Princess Stephanie: Picture Thread Part III

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh she looks fab in that picture , and for once I can see her likeness to her mother

michelle said:
Her Serene Highness Princess Stéphanie of Monaco

Nice picture of Stephanie michelle.

BTW, are you having fun with your computer? ;) ;) You're doing a good job.

This thread has been cleaned up. Several posts have been removed due to copyright infractions. Feel free to repost your images as long as they comply with the rules.

Please review the TRF Posting Rules & Guidelines, Posts #4, 5 and 7 before posting. It's all good and well to acknowledge who posted the picture, but more importantly, the credit must go to the copyright holder of the picture such as photo agency, newspaper, magazine or photographer.

Please note that Ebay, Google, My Own Collection, The Royal Forums, Other Websites and Forum Members cannot be used as copyright sources.

Thanks for your co-operation and happy posting!

Mandy
Monaco Moderator

Michelle, the pic you posted belongs to my all time favourites of Steph, she looks so wonderful..
Some years earlier:
w8rtqg.jpg

(HOLA)

I lkie that sweet picture very much, Ice ....

Two more:

w98gzp.jpg

w98gug.jpg

(originally by ELLE)

I'm glad you liked it Michelle. Here are two better versions of the last pics you posted:

wb42ew.jpg
wb42s3.jpg

(ELLE)

The one of Steph in black and red is reminiscent of her mother's modeling days. Its a very 50s outfit.

Ann

Wow!

michelle said:
I like those pics with Jean-Yves very much, too.
He was very accepted in the family. Caro liked him a lot. He told everyone he worked in the fnacia business ...finally it wasn't that true ...or something. He was working for some modelling aganecy as far as I know...that's why they broke up too I guess, because he lied...but I'm not 100% sure....And then I think it was because of Daniel as well :confused:;).
About Steph and Paul...they didn't break up really...it just went out some day...

Here's one of the Steph -pics I love the most:
s2r4o1.jpg

(Oh La)
This is a beautful picture! She reminds me of Charlotte here. I never fully realized how beautiful she is.

mwhite3182 said:
This is a beautful picture! She reminds me of Charlotte here. I never fully realized how beautiful she is.

It's never too late... ;)

yes

actually whe, you look at her younger she was the clone of her mum.
She really looks like Grace but unfortunetaly with all her life trouble her face has become too sharp and changed.

mwhite3182 said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Two screencaps from an interview Steph once gave to promote one of her CDs.

wi9b39.jpg
wi9cg2.jpg

(ARD)

The ELLE pics are fab !! I love themm !! Thanks Ice and Michelle !!;) :)

just one.............
(paris match)

072ct.jpg

Cool pix ....

Steph on her second album cover:

wk1un5.jpg

(kiina sweden)

michelle said:
Cool pix ....

Steph on her second album cover:

(kiina sweden)

I know that one! :) I have never seen a video from this album. Are there any? Some of the tracks are Born Blue, You don't die from love, Words upon the wind...

Thank you all for all the nice pictures and your hard work to find them!

Nina8675 said:
The ELLE pics are fab !! I love themm !! Thanks Ice and Michelle !!;) :)

just one.............
(paris match)
That pic is great, Nina! Thank you very much! Do you know when it was taken - looks like 1983/84 to me, but maybe I'm totally wrong ;)

Once Upon a Time, Stephanie

Some screen dumps from her video Once Upon a Time, Stephanie, from 1987. If you want, I can post some more...

("Once Upon a Time, Stephanie" 1987)

IMG_2250.jpg

IMG_2249.jpg

IMG_2248.jpg

IMG_2244.jpg

IMG_2243.jpg

IMG_2242.jpg

IMG_2241.jpg

IMG_2240.jpg

Great pictures ...thank you .... it would be really cool if you posted more pictures ....:)

iceflower said:
That pic is great, Nina! Thank you very much! Do you know when it was taken - looks like 1983/84 to me, but maybe I'm totally wrong ;)

it was taken in July 1981. I read it's the first apparition in a public association for Stephanie !:)

pouk said:
actually whe, you look at her younger she was the clone of her mum.
She really looks like Grace but unfortunetaly with all her life trouble her face has become too sharp and changed.

quote=mwhite3182]This is a beautful picture! She reminds me of Charlotte here. I never fully realized how beautiful she is.
[/quote]

I agree with this so much. I am not discrediting those who find Stephanie very beautiful still. Yes, she is stunning, but had she been more careful with her lifestyle, she would have been much more alluring. Also, she experimented with her hair too much; some hairstyles did not flatter her.

More of Steph in gold ....

x3frjo.jpg
x3fq7n.jpg

x3fq5v.jpg
x3fq10.jpg

(keystone press)

Nina8675 said:
it was taken in July 1981. I read it's the first apparition in a public association for Stephanie !:)

Thanks a lot for telling me, Nina! :)
And thank you very much for these great screencaps, kiina, me too I would love to see more :)

Here is a pic from one of her videos, too:

http://i2.tinypic.com/xdh8d2.jpg
(FIS)

Last edited:
Steph havin' great fun at the Rose Ball ....

xf2smf.jpg
xf2r7p.jpg

( way press )

At first glance, I thought Stephanie was holding arms with herself!

I went too long without my TRF fix. I'm getting goofy eyed.

Ann

Stephanie on her mission ( last November/December):

xll4zb.jpg

xll4ya.jpg

xll4wz.jpg

(Profimedia, BdP)

That profimedia pic is great, Sebastian, it shows once more that she is not afraid of getting in (a very close) contact with the people!

Stephanie's eyes really pop in that last photo.

Ann

Suonymona said:
Stephanie's eyes really pop in that last photo.

Ann
That is the typical Steph-look in her eyes :) .

Last edited:
Steph looks very attractive and young in those pictures. She is amazing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom