Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 11: December 2009 - February 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's indeed a high waist mini skirt, she didn't just wear it high. It looks like Varela cut short a normal high waist skirt :cool:.

Hola has confirmed that this new purple suit is from Felipe Varela.

I agree with all that the skirt is too short. The black stockings aren't that bad but the shoes are so bad with the outfit. :eek: This outfit would look good on Charlotte Casiraghi or a girl in her age but it looks strange on letizia.

Spain's Princess Letizia, smiles during her visit to the Office for Solidarity and Cooperation of the Autonomous University in Madrid, Spain, 22 January 2010

While the top part looks nice people cant help staring at the bottom part ...
http://noticias.terra.es/2010/mundo...peracion-universidad-cooperacion-05$599x0.jpg

OH MY GOD :sleep:
http://noticias.terra.es/2010/mundo...peracion-universidad-cooperacion-03$599x0.jpg

the suit is really beautiful, I like the shape and the color, but I would prefer if the skirt was longer
I don't like the black stockings, I like a lot her hairdo and make-up

it's a nice outfit but maybe not the best for a princess...

OMG!:ohmy::ohmy:
I agree with the majority of the posters!
Back view
The jacket and the shirt look nice. Not a good quality material, though.
The rest of the outfit and the bag are ugly and really ridiculous!
The skirt is too short, the shoes are ugly, cheap and worn!
One of her worst outfits ever!

Letizia is great today!!

Just love this new grey coat! The dress is a repeat but it's simple and elegant!

Well done princess!

I quite like this grey dress with the new coat she wears today. Since its a short dress, it looks fantastic with a longer coat. I like the fact that she wears the coat open so we can see the pretty neckline of the dress. The shoes aren´t her best, but somehow I like them with this outfit, though maybe she should have wear them with nude tights. I love the clutch.
Overall, it´s a lovely look, though a bit too dark for my taste.

This time I really like Letizia's outfit choice.:flowers:
The coat is a really nice piece, I'd love to see it buttoned.
The cut and the detailes are great.
Also the shoes go really well with this kind of outfit.
Only her hair looks a little messy.

This time I really like Letizia's outfit choice.:flowers:
The coat is a really nice piece, I'd love to see it buttoned.
The cut and the detailes are great.
Also the shoes go really well with this kind of outfit.
Only her hair looks a little messy.

Here´s the coat buttoned:
Daylife
Daylife

This is a great outfit. The coat is very beautiful, I love the details of it. It matches nicely with the recycled dress. Even her shoes fit to the outfit.
Still a close up of the clutch:
Profimedia

The hair is terrible, altough the coat is pretty I'm not fan of the shoes. Lately she seems a bit off

The new coat is lovely buttoned and unbuttoned. I love the detailing on it and on the hem which doesnt make this" just another coat". The color is great as well.
Not a fan of it over the grey dress, wouldve looked nice over a nice blue dress IMO.

I think Letizia's dress and coat are really pretty and different. I agree with you Dazzling that it is not just another plain coat or dress. The embroidery and hemline of the coat is really nice, and I like the neckline of the dress. I think the outfit would have looked better with lighter nylons and maybe prettier shoes. I don't care for the shoes with this outfit, but they would have been perfect with dress slacks. I think the clutch is really nice.

The grey coat is quite unusual, so I like it! The clutch is beautiful, too.

Again, hair and shoes need a fresh touch...

The purple suit worn recently by Letizia is too short.Shoes and tights and bag were awful.
The combination was ridiculous.

But in this last appearance Letizia was very pretty and professional.
I love the coat,dress and clutch.Platform shoes are not my cup of tea.
I Prefer the coat when buttoned. I wish Letizia dresses always in such an elegant way and not with too short and girlish outfits.
I hope we will see more outfits of this kind.

I agree with the posters about about the Grey outfit. I love everything about it. Indeed it looks lovely whether buttoned or unbuttoned. Also, like someone said earlier, it doesn't look like "any other" coat, its different and in a nice way. I like the clutch as well (I read its Felipe Varela, as apparently that's his logo). As far as the shoes, I don't mind them with this outfit. They don't detract from the whole look like the Grey Margrit boots did with the previous outfit. Btw, these boots are also said to be Margrit.

Interesting coat and nice dress. I like the clutch and even the tights are okay. I only hate these shoes, but with this outfit they don't bother me much. Overall, she looks nice. :flowers:

Isnt this a recycled coat?
At first I thought it was a new piece but looking at it again, I do recall seeing her in it at least once before or I am confusing for a similar coat.

I'm pretty sure the blue/grey coat is new. She had a similar style black wool coat. The gray dress inside is a recycled Mango dress.

I'm pretty sure the blue/grey coat is new. She had a similar style black wool coat. The gray dress inside is a recycled Mango dress.
No this dress is not from Mango but from Varela. It's the dress she wore for the prince of asturias award last october.:flowers:

Both the dress and the coat are nice, though I don't like them togheter. Too much grey, imo, and the colour is not exactly the same.
Nice (expensive) Burberrys clutch, (The Spanish royals seems to love Burberrys!) and (cheap) ugly shoes!
Shoes
Bag

Giov is right. The shoes are hideous! Thank you for confirming the clutch is by Burberry. I suspected that, although I can't figure out from which collection. Any ideas?

Who else likes Burberrys? (but again who doesn't love Burberrys?! :p)

Actually I don't like Burberrys:) In fact, I don't follow them at all, that's why I didn't realize that the logo (medieval knight with the charger) was theirs. I read somewhere that its was Varela's. Never mind! Btw, I do like this studded clutch.

Thank you for confirming the clutch is by Burberry. I suspected that, although I can't figure out from which collection. Any ideas?

Its from their Fall 2007 collection. I couldn't find the exact picture of the clutch that Letizia is carrying but I did find a picture of a wristlet in similar studded style. http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/5118/00300mu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom