Princess Haya current events 3: October 2007 - November 4, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you all for pics she is glowing PHaya from event to event didn't she??
she is very beaytiful young lady.

'One Night in Jordan' to carry Jordan's message of peace to the world

. . . One Night in Jordan is a concert event and a television special followed by a worldwide concert tour dedicated in memory of His Majesty the late King Hussein of Jordan, and is presented to the world under the patronage of Her Royal Highness Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein.

. . . Part of the proceeds from the worldwide concert tour performances and the sales of the Live CD/DVD will be allocated to support Tkiyet Um Ali, an Amman-based charity established by Princess Haya. News

Princess Haya is Patron of London Philharmonic Orchestra's work in Dubai

.."The London Philharmonic Orchestra is honoured and pleased to announce that Her Royal Highness Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, Wife of UAE Vice-President and Prime Minister, Ruler of Dubai HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum has agreed to be the Patron of the Orchestra's work in Dubai commencing with immediate effect," said a press release issued today by the Media Office of HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum... - Full Article

the princess will patron an event for zaid dirani on 19/6/2008 in jordan.

the princess will patron an event for zaid dirani on 19/6/2008 in jordan.

Was this announced? It seems to be at a weird timming since the royal ascot races take place & P.Haya & Shk.Mohammed attend. Its not an event she seems will miss.

yes at newspapers, petra agency, too much media attention for the event, it is dedicated to his late majesty KH and a CD will be available then about the event ( raised for takieyt umm ali). IT is called " one night in JORDAN "; a special plane from dubai will arrive:)

You can find the Petra announcement of the event in the last post of the previous page :)

Last edited:
Was this announced? It seems to be at a weird timming since the royal ascot races take place & P.Haya & Shk.Mohammed attend. Its not an event she seems will miss.

I didn't see anything on Haya attending the event. Did I miss it or did she?

I didn't see anything on Haya attending the event. Did I miss it or did she?

She missed it :) Had that feeling she wasnt going to attened. I also didnt read anything on the event, guess poor media coverage as well unless the event has been moved to a later date

Last edited:
princess alia al faisal & her daughters attended, there was a huge media coverage for the event will be available as DVD. zaid dirani dedicated a piece for princess haya named "HAYA".

Crowning glory: Princess Haya of Jordan
Owner of The Derby winner, Princess Haya combines a busy portfolio with a desire to compete at London 2012

“Until now I have always struggled, but recently I have come to terms with it and been encouraged by people such as Kofi Annan [who appointed her as Messenger for Peace], the IOC, and by the national federations who elected me as president to the FEI. I think they have seen that I can be a bridge between generations on subjects like hunger, humanitarian issues and sport.”

It is quite a portfolio and as if she wasn’t busy enough, Princess Haya the sports-woman intends to make a return to international competition. She was the first Arab woman ever to compete at world, continental and Olympic level in showjumping and now, just months after the birth of her first child, she is planning a return to the ring.

“I want to compete at London 2012 for Jordan,” she announces as we walk around her husband’s Dalham Hall Stud in Newmarket. “I have to be competition fit and I have too much respect for the sport not to be ready. I feel more sure of myself on a horse than anywhere else in the world....
Full Article

No pictures from this event? I wonder when & Where it took place

Olympic Equestrian Arrangements are Years in the Making

...The test event concluded the next day with an open forum chaired by Her Royal Highness, Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, president of the FEI Whilst the test event was extremely successful, there are always some issues that need to be addressed when running such a complex competition. However, the event was concluded with a very high level of confidence for the true Olympic Games in August 2008.
Although the leading equestrian nations will have already been looking closely at their preparations for the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games Equestrian events in Hong Kong, it is essential that all of the national teams who have qualified to compete have the most recent, accurate, and best information in order to allow them to compete effectively and safely. The FEI is committed to disseminating as much information as possible to nations in order to aid their preparations and one of the most important events in this respect was a seminar in Lausanne, Switzerland, held Feb. 17, 2008. Topics included an overview of facilities and local arrangements (Riggs); the results of a two year study with the Hong Kong Observatory dealing with the weather situation in Hong Kong for the Olympic Games(Jeffcott); the air conditioned facilities and cooling stations (Marlin, an author); and the results of horse monitoring carried out at the 2007 test event (Catherine W. Kohn, VMD, PhD, Dipl. ACVIM).... - Full Article

Princess Haya of Jordan to speak at Beta conference

Princess Haya Bin Al Hussein of Jordan and ... are to address the British Equestrian Trade Association (Beta) at its conference at the Belfry in the West Midlands on October 13... - Full Article

An article written by P.Haya on AIDS

AIDS in a time of hunger

....My husband, Sheik Mohammed, donated $1-million for food to restart the project and donations came in from the United States and Spain. Worried by the situation in Cambodia, the Lancet later ran an editorial on the growing danger of drug-resistant TB and how crucial it is to keep patients properly fed, so they do not become poorly nourished incubators for a deadly disease that threatens us all.
There are some organizations engaged in what I call "next generation" thinking — principally Médecins sans frontières (Doctors Without Borders). MSF has begun to promote food itself as necessary for healing, and not just for those affected by AIDS or tuberculosis. MSF is beginning to see special nutritious foods as medicine and that is an exciting development. After all, hunger and malnutrition...

What event she was at, was not listed but could be from one of the endurance races. P.Haya in the UK July 22, 2008.

Pic 1 -- Pic 2 -- Pic 3

lovely pictures.thanks for posting:flowers:

I saw a small picture of Princess Haya and Sheikha Al Jalila arriving in Beijing.. I wonder if our forum member can provide us with bigger picture.. I want to see the Sheikha's face.. :)

Sheikha al Jalila looks like prince Ali

she is a cutie like all babies:wub:
i think she look like her day the sheikh.

Thank u for Pictures Dazzling:flowers::flowers::flowers:

I would love to see pictures of the baby unless I missed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom