Princess Haya current events 1: February 2003-February 8, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for clearing that up. I should have trusted your post MS when you stated that Haya was in Jordan. So she was in both places to support her people, good.

Last edited:
I was just going off what I'd heard and an article about her returning to Amman. It was a bit confusing as she has been apparently working and visiting people and her father's grave quietly and behind the scenes. Apart from the photo cited, I haven't seen any. Tonight, I was going to ask if she was still there or had flown back?
sommone said:
Thanks for clearing that up. I should have trusted your post MS when you stated that Haya was in Jordan. So, she was in both places to support her people, good.

Jordan's Princess Haya bint al-Hussein (C), sister of King Abdullah II, arrives at a reception for the official launch of a charity program to raise money for the underprivileged and disadvantaged across Asia, late 16 November 2005 in Doha

Fromn getty

Attachments

• 56192173.jpg
    56192173.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 319
Pictures From Newscom.com

Attachments

• gamma271163.jpg
    gamma271163.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 273
  • gamma271052.jpg
    gamma271052.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 430
  • gamma271055.jpg
    gamma271055.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 260
  • gamma271056.jpg
    gamma271056.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 330
  • gamma271091.jpg
    gamma271091.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 273
she looks absolutely lovely in those pictures.
thank you for posting them.

An arictle on the event:

Royal launch for major charity drive

INTERNATIONAL personalities from the world of sport, entertainment, politics, business and royalty took part in the charity dinner held at the Ritz Carlton last night.

The event marked the beginning of a major charity initiative - “Reach Out To Asia” launched by Qatar Foundation in association with Qatar Airways and Doha Asian Games Organising Committee for the underprivileged and disadvantaged across Asia.
http://www.gulf-times.com/site/topics/article.asp?cu_no=2&item_no=61018&version=1&template_id=36&parent_id=16

Last edited:
desertrosemrk said:
Pictures From Newscom.com

Princess Haya looks wonderful. She colored her hair darkly. This fits really to her. She looks herself now before she got married. It seems to me that she gained little.

Just want to say that she looks so lovely in those pictures. Thanx for them!!!! I find with her that she dresses too old. But she always looks nice in her kaftans. Is that what they're called? Excuse my ignorance!!!

I agree; dark is her color! Awhile back, before her marriage, it was dark with some subtle blonde and auburn streaks/highlighting. I can't find the photo just now but will post when I do. I found that look very nice--but the blonde.......No! It washes her out and she's got very nice coloring.:)

Little_star said:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=214581&d=1132279532
Wow! Haya look stunning in these pictures, absolutely wonderful! Thank God sh's ditched the terrible blonde look.

I've always said I like PH with her natural color hair. Don't know why she dyes it anyhow. Plus when it was the color of her mother's hair, it looked frizzy and fried.

I don't know either. She's so lovely with dark hair. Don't laugh but for awhile I thought she was trying to emulate her mother's appearance by coloring it so it looked more like QAlia's. Sounds simplistic, I know, but she clearly idolizes her mother (a natural instinct, I think) and possibly wanted to look even more like her than she does. That's the only explanation I can come up with, at any rate. So, while I don't understand it because it did make her hair look fried, I possibly can understand the thought/motivation behind it.

sommone said:
I've always said I like PH with her natural color hair. Don't know why she dyes it anyhow. Plus when it was the color of her mother's hair, it looked frizzy and fried.

maryshawn said:
I don't know either. She's so lovely with dark hair. Don't laugh but for awhile I thought she was trying to emulate her mother's appearance by coloring it so it looked more like QAlia's. Sounds simplistic, I know, but she clearly idolizes her mother (a natural instinct, I think) and possibly wanted to look even more like her than she does. That's the only explanation I can come up with, at any rate. So, while I don't understand it because it did make her hair look fried, I possibly can understand the thought/motivation behind it.

That makes sense, especially since her hair appeared to be the exact color of her mom's hair. Anyhow, glad she changed it back.

Haya is looking really good again, finally! the new pictures are lovely.

from Newscom :
December 6th, 2005
Princess Haya on news conference to announce richest show-jumping event

Attachments

• rtrlive141505.jpg
    rtrlive141505.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 187
  • rtrlive141502.jpg
    rtrlive141502.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 200
  • rtrlive141499.jpg
    rtrlive141499.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 165
Now, Princess Haya like more her father the late King Hussein.

Pictures from Al Bayan

Attachments

• 34567890.jpg
    34567890.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 460
  • 98765434567.jpg
    98765434567.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 344
I agree with the member who says PH looks great in dark colors...I think it was MS. I know that I said it before, but seeing the new photos only reinforces my opinion of this.

sommone said:
I agree with the member who says PH looks great in dark colors...I think it was MS. I know that I said it before, but seeing the new photos only reinforces my opinion of this.

i agree with you , she looks great , i like her this way much more:)

isn't she looks great , radiant and stunning :) ;)

from newscom

Attachments

• rtrlive141499.jpg
    rtrlive141499.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 217
  • rtrlive141502.jpg
    rtrlive141502.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 236
  • rtrlive141505.jpg
    rtrlive141505.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 249
Last edited by a moderator:
New Picture From WAM :)

Some more photos

From Al Bayan

Attachments

• 987654356754.jpg
    987654356754.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 481
  • 66546546546.jpg
    66546546546.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 779
  • 56546545445.jpg
    56546545445.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 903
Last edited by a moderator:
not sure about that dress but Haya looks very good. Im glad she has dyed her hair light brown again, it looks much better than the bleached/dull blonde.

~*~Humera~*~ said:
not sure about that dress but Haya looks very good. Im glad she has dyed her hair light brown again, it looks much better than the bleached/dull blonde.
Do you think she was trying to look a bit more like her Mom, by dyeing her hair?

lizz70 said:
Do you think she was trying to look a bit more like her Mom, by dyeing her hair?

I wouldnt claim to know that since I cant read her mind. Besides, people change their haircolour all the time, it doesnt necessarily mean that they're trying to look like someone else. Haya's hair is naturally dark anyway, and judging from pictures from the last several years, she usually goes back and forth between the bleached blonde and brunette look.

~*~Humera~*~ said:
I wouldnt claim to know that since I cant read her mind. Besides, people change their haircolour all the time, it doesnt necessarily mean that they're trying to look like someone else. Haya's hair is naturally dark anyway, and judging from pictures from the last several years, she usually goes back and forth between the bleached blonde and brunette look.

i prefer her brunette, I don't think the blonde goes with her olive skin but hey, lots of people dye their hair when they are young and growing up. Didn't Queen Rania dye her hair disatrous blonde when she was a student?

lizz70 said:
i prefer her brunette, I don't think the blonde goes with her olive skin but hey, lots of people dye their hair when they are young and growing up. Didn't Queen Rania dye her hair disatrous blonde when she was a student?

oh yes, Im pretty sure Rania bleached her hair which is why in her grad photos it looks so bad and straw-like when infact she seems to have naturally healthy, shiny hair. I think the same was true for Haya.
Bleaching will do that to the best hair, and Im speaking from personal experience. I always get compliments on my hair, over a year ago I decided to do a bit of experimentation with bleach. I didnt even use a lot and left it on my hair for only a few minutes because I didnt want to lighten it (I agree that the blonde look doesnt suit people with beautiful olive skin tones). After that I had to use a lot of conditioner to keep my hair from tangling and looking dull. I haven't put bleach on my hair ever since.

I think she, like a lot of people, went through a period of time after her marriage when she was trying to balance what looked good and was appropriate when she was out and about in the UAE and other places. Personally, I think she has really hit the mark with the dark clothing and her dark hair. It's very, very flattering to her.

I've never thought of Haya as chubby...curvy, but never chubby. I agree MS, Haya looks great in dark clothing.

does anyone feel that Haya will become pregnant in 2006?
I'd love to see her as a mommy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom