Princess Charlene Current Events Part 5 : July 2021-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, that is correct, Princess Antoinette has been President for many years.

Yesterday, December 9, Princess Charlene attended the annual Christmas Ball in support of the Princess Charlene of Monaco Foundation. Gareth Wittstock as Secretary General of the Princess Charlene of Monaco Foundation attended as well:

** instagram gallery ** legion media gallery **

It is wonderful seeing our beloved Princess so relaxed and happy attending official engagements.

To mark today's International Women's Day, March 8, Princess Charlene attended a lunch under the theme "Women and Sport" in Monaco:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Whenever Princess Charlene is with children and babies she is always looking so radiant and her love for them is reflected in her smile.

Whenever Princess Charlene is with children and babies she is always looking so radiant and her love for them is reflected in her smile.

Yes the children's hospital visits are always a pleasure to see!

Princess Charlene participated in her foundation's Water Safety Day in Calvi, France, today, June 16.

** instagram gallery **

Last edited:
Yesterday, July 19, at the gardens of the Princely Palace Princess Charlene received two checks in favour of her foundation:

** instagram gallery **

I’m wondering if this is her first trip home since her illness.

I’m wondering if this is her first trip home since her illness.

I think it is. I think there is a water bike challenge for the foundation when she's there too but she's not taking part this time

Princess Charlene gave the start of the Water Bike Challenge in Sun City and congratulated the winners:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

(..) I watched the video of the event of the Association of Monegasque Seniors at the Place d’Armes. I think that the lucky gentleman who was fortunate to dance with Princess Charlene, will remember this occasion for the rest of his life!

Last edited by a moderator:
:Glad that Charlene is back and making individual appearances. :flowers:

Our beloved Princess is in her element with children. The look on her face says it all.

She always looks happy and relaxed around kids. Still remember some past videos/pictures where she was teaching school children how to swim, it was clear that she loved doing it.

Heartwarming new photos:
Princess Charlene visited the Cape Fleuri residence, accompanied by volunteers from the Heart Dogs Association yesterday, November 23:

** instagram gallery **

i ❤️ everything about this, she really seems to have re-found herself after that terrible illness last year..

Lee-Z, I agree. She is always looking relaxed and genuinely happy. This visit showed her caring side and her choice of colours was fantastic. Bravo Charlene!!!

Charlene looks beautiful in a silver gown. She seems much happier recently too.

Back
Top Bottom