Princess Caroline Current Events Part 3: January 2014 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's quite a lot of spare time, particularly given her youngest child was aged about five back then. I'm not sure it shows her in a hugely positive light to be honest. It doesn't damn her either, but it does seem somewhat excessive to me.

Great I admire her. She is really close to all her children.

That's quite a lot of spare time, particularly given her youngest child was aged about five back then. I'm not sure it shows her in a hugely positive light to be honest. It doesn't damn her either, but it does seem somewhat excessive to me.

Maybe the 4-5 hours were cumulative? A couple of hours here and there while dining or on the exercise bike can easily add up to 4 hours a day.

In any case, I am not sure why it would put her in a negative light unless Caroline was neglecting her children or her responsibilities, which she certainly was not.

People spend twice that amount daily on social media.:ermm:

We must remeber that she presides the Prince Pierre Foundation wich every year assigns several literary awards to various writers. That means a lot of work and a lot of reading... ?

Certainly, Moonmaiden and lazuli, your good points are taken.?

:previous:

It was a meeting on the corals research by the Scientific Centre of Monaco and Chanel. They collaborate as the Mediterranean red coral is often used in jewellery and both try to protect the species.

Here's a video report:

It was a meeting on the corals research by the Scientific Centre of Monaco and Chanel. They collaborate as the Mediterranean red coral is often used in jewellery and both try to protect the species.

Here's a video report:

That's why she wears a very nice necklace with red coral (artificial probably).

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Caroline attended the gala performance of the graduating students of the Academie Princesse Grace yesterday evening:

** Pic **

Caroline attended the annual ceremony as Patron of the 17th Battalion of parachutist in Montauban on July 1.

Here are some more photos:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Princess Caroline as Honorary President of the Union of Monegasque Women visited the union’s exhibition organized for the first Day of Matrimoine (to make known and visible women from the past, through a varied cultural programme).

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Last edited:
Princess Caroline recently during a meeting with the members of the Monaco Garden Club:

** Pic **

Princess Caroline attended the opening of the A.E. Koechert Fine Jewellery exhibition at the Hotel de Paris in Monaco:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
Princess Caroline attended the inauguration of the exhibition "Tremblements" at the Villa Paloma in Monaco today, November 24:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Last edited:

So nice to seem together again and in such a great mood ??

So nice to seem together again and in such a great mood ??

Yes, they seem to have a close and relaxed friendship. That's fortunate for Dimitri and Charlotte. Quite often mothers-in-law from different sides have a tense relationship.

Yes, they seem to have a close and relaxed friendship. That's fortunate for Dimitri and Charlotte. Quite often mothers-in-law from different sides have a tense relationship.
I think they were close since many decades. Through the years I've very often seen pictures of the 2 ladies enjoying their mutual company. It was even before Caroline had her kids.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

Carole was a pretty famous actress and model. It would be surprising if she and Caroline had not been acquainted through the decades. It's nice that they're friends.

Princess Caroline at a dinner in honor to Karl Lagerfelda according to Semana... When did this take place???

https://www.semana.es/moda/carolina-monaco-look-ideal-pasado-50-triunfar-fiestas-20211214-002429730/

Carolina de Mónaco tiene el look ideal, si has pasado los 50, para triunfar estas fiestas
In Monaco took place a glamorous auction of Karl Lagerfeld inheritance. Maybe is for this occasion

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXE2A-1Nw4z/?utm_medium=copy_link

Also

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXAlolxNueC/?utm_medium=copy_link

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

It took place in late November ahead of the Sotheby’s auction in Monaco :previous:

Oh! Thank you so much for enlighten me... :flowers:

I am astonished by her beauty, poise,

She is the greatest
I am helpless in her attractiveness

Princess Caroline attended the preview of the exhibition „Monaco - Alexandria, The Great Detour. World-Capitals and Cosmopolitan Surrealism“ at the new Monaco National Museum today, December 16:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom