Princess Benedikte Current Events Part 1: April 2017 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Today, June 18, Princess Benedikte attended a concert arranged by the King Frederiks Foundation for the promotion of music in Southern Jutland at Brundlund Castle in Aabenraa:

** kongehuset instagram gallery **

Last edited:
Princess Benedikte attended day 2 of the Shooting Festival at Bad Berleburg today, July 3, photos can be found here.

Last edited:
Princess Benedikte attended the celebration of the 50th wedding anniversary of her friends Renate and Jens Olesen in Klampenborg yesterday, August 19:

** BB article: Fornem fest i Klampenborg: Prinsesse Benedikte stråler i det smukkeste design til fejring af vennernes guldbryllup **

This evening, August 20, she attended the charity event "Gala for Ukraine" at the opera in Copenhagen:

** BB video: Prinsesse Benedikte ankommer til rørende aften i Operaen **

** BB article: På særlig aften i Operaen: Prinsesse Benedikte lyste op i skønne sommerfarver **

Last edited:
I'm actually disappointed that that is her friend, and she didn't bring a date, or at least not one we see. :)

I don't think the hand-holding is so weird. It's her friend, it's a very lengthy and joyous anniversary and she's happy. I'm sure she's not the sort to think it's dignified to hug people in public photos.

Princess Benedikte hosted her traditional reception for exchange students from Greenland and their Danish hosts from Gentofte at Amalienborg today, September 15:

She had a rough voice and explained she had talked to too many people during Queen Margrethe's jubilee weekend. Just to be safe she also wore gloves.

** ppe gallery **

** BB article: Efter weekendens store fest for dronning Margrethe: Prinsesse Benedikte ramt af irriterende problem **

** kongehuset instagram ** kongehuset gallery: Modtagelse af børn fra Tasiilaq og Gentofte Kommune **

** BB video: Det var næsten som juleaften på Amalienborg: Prinsesse Benedikte prøvede sin gave med det samme **

Last edited:
I love her outfit, she looks adorable. It's also nice to see Count Ingolf and Countess Sussie present at the exhibition, the Count looked in good spirits!

A nice new photo was released to mark Princess Benedikte's 79th birthday today, April 29:

** instagram post **

On day 2 of the riflemen's festival in Bad Berleburg on July 2 Princess Benedikte was joined by daughter Princess Nathalie, grandson Konstantin and a friend of his:

** ppe gallery **

Last edited:
Princess Benedikte hosted her traditional reception for exchange students from Greenland and their Danish hosts from Gentofte at Amalienborg today, September 13:

** ppe gallery **

"School students from both Greenland and Denmark were today invited to a small gathering at Amalienborg, where Her Royal Highness Princess Benedikte offered candy bags and juice.
The reason was that a group of Greenlandic students from Tasiilaq School are on exchange in Denmark. The tradition of Her Royal Highness receiving the students of Greenland began in its time, when the Princess was the patron of the now-defeated Gentofte Greenlands Committee."

Back
Top Bottom