Princess Alexandra (1968-), dau of Prince Michael

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The way we count cousins here in Greece she is King Constantine's second cousin , which makes her Alexia's , Nicolaos' and Pavlos' aunt . :flowers:

Constantine I and Christopher were brothers. Michael and Paul I were first cousins. Thus Michael's daughters and Constantine are second cousins.

Now, in royal and nobility lingo the words uncle and aunt are less used. Instead, cousin is more popular.
Thus, even though Michael's daughters are aunts to Constantine's children, the applicable term here is second cousins once removed, that is, if one removes one generation on Constantine's side, they become second cousins.

:previous:You are quite right , but since I am always afraid of making a mistake using this "removed cousin" system, I used the "greek system" in order not to make a mistake about their relationship.

let's not make it more complicated. snowflower helped me a lot to understand their relation. the "greek way" is more simple for us. and now i understand why prince michael was to become king before constantine.;) thank you both for your answers! :flowers:

gregory

i think alexandra is a beautiful lady. she looks very greek to me. is she cousins with alexia, pavlos and nicolas?

gregory

Alexandra looks very much to her father. Olga takes from her mather but much much better. Both sisters are beautiful, I prefer Olga, i saw her very closely, she is very pretty.

Alexandra looks very much to her father. Olga takes from her mather but much much better. Both sisters are beautiful, I prefer Olga, i saw her very closely, she is very pretty.

oh my, where can i find a pic of this olga then? ;):flowers: and also, will these royals be at nicolas wedding?

gregory

Princess Alexandra at the New York City Opera's Fall Gala held at the
David H. Koch Theater, Lincoln Center. New York City, October 28,

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga gallery **

Princess Alexandra looks beautiful.

Princess Alexandra at the "Room to Grow Benefit Gala" held at Christie's
Rockefeller Plaza, New York, December 2nd, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga gallery **

Princess Alexandra attended the RL Gang Video launch at Bloomingdale's
59th Street Store on March 3, 2011 in New York City.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** belga **

Princess Alexandra attended "Barneys New York and James de Givenchy celebrate
the world of Muriel Brandolini" held at Barneys New York on October 11 2011.

** Pic **

Princess Alexandra attended the 2011 New York City Opera Fall gala at The
Waldorf Astoria on November 28, 2011 in New York City.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Princess Alexandra was among the guests at the 5th Annual Spring Ball hosted by The Society of MSKCC
and Gucci at The Temple of Dendur in The Sackler Wing at The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
City, April 25.

** Pic **

As a lady in orange-red ;) Princess Alexandra attended the 'DKMS "Linked Against Blood Cancer" Gala honouring
Heidi Klum and Alejandro Santo Domingo hosted by Katharia Harf'-after party held at Andaz Wall Street, New
York City on April 26:

** Pic **

Princess Alexandra at NYC Opera's Broadway Ball and Fall Luncheon held at Edison Ballroom, New York City, November 29, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Alexandra attended "Barneys New York and Mark Lee host a private dinner to fete Frederic Male" in New York on December 6, 2012.

** Pic **

Princess Alexandra attended the 2013 CFDA Fashion Awards at Alice Tully Hall in New York City on June 3, 2013.

** Pic **

Princess Alexandra and son Darius attended a screening of "Muppets Most Wanted" held at the Tribeca Grand Hotel n New York City on March 8:

** Pic **

Princess Alexandra attended the Gucci beauty launch event hosted by Frida Giannini on June 4, 2014 in New York City.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

This woman will never age. She looks 20 years younger, IMO! Nice dress and necklace!

Princess Alexandra wearing Max Mara herself attended the Max Mara celebration of the opening of The Whitney Museum Of American Art at its new location in New York City on April 24:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Alexandra attended the Central Park Conservancy's Frederick Law Olmsted Awards in New York City on May 6:

** Pic **

On June 17 Princess Alexandra attended the Fragrance Foundation Awards in New York City:

** Pic **

Princess Alexandra and her sister Princess Olga (married to Prince Aimone di Savoia-Aosta) are beautiful ladies. Nature has been kind to them.

Princess Alexandra attended the World Childhood Foundation USA ThankYou Gala 2015 in New York City on September 24:

** Pic **

Princess Alexandra and husband Nicolas Mirzayantz attended the Fragrance Foundation Awards in New York City on June 7:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Alexandra attended the VIP Evening of Conversation for Women's Brain Health Initiative at the Spring Studios in New York City yesterday, October 18:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Alexandra and husband Nicolas attended the 30th Anniversary Screening and After Party of David Lynch's 'Blue Velvet' in New York City yesterday, October 25:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Back
Top Bottom