Princely House of Thurn und Taxis 2: July 2008 - July 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, well I wasn't implying that I didn't enjoy her blog. I actually did like it. Although, I'm not sure if I was the bride at the wedding in Turin I'd be inviting her around for anniversary dinners after reading her thoughts on my wedding.
The "boring wedding" was the second party for the wedding of prince Giovanni Gaetani dell'Aquila d'Aragona and Ginevra Elkann.

But this wedding didn't take place in Turin, Giovanni and Ginevra married in Marrakesh, as far as I remember...

Yes, well I wasn't implying that I didn't enjoy her blog. I actually did like it. Although, I'm not sure if I was the bride at the wedding in Turin I'd be inviting her around for anniversary dinners after reading her thoughts on my wedding.

The "boring wedding" was the second party for the wedding of prince Giovanni Gaetani dell'Aquila d'Aragona and Ginevra Elkann.

The Boom Effect | Finch's Quarterly Review

Oh, oh! The "Princess" and the Pea:
The Princess and the Pea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

At this other link you have photos of "The second party for the wedding of prince Giovanni Gaetani dell'Aquila d'Aragona and Ginevra Elkann".
Picture # 6 >The TuT sisters:

multimedia - LASTAMPA.it

Exactly, the marriage has been the 25 April in Marrakesh, at Marella Agnelli's villa; then there was a second party in Alain Elkann's villa in Moncalieri, near Turin, on 10 May, where was taken the pic with the TuT's sisters Adelheid has posted.

Yes, right...I had forgotten the party in Moncalieri...

She just posted a new blog a few hours ago. This on includes a video featuring Gloria. I found it humorous when she wrote Gloria said that they should go to confession for getting such good prices at the flee market. It's hard for me to imagine the mother/sister of the billionaire Furst riding around in a black limo going from flee market to flee market.

In order to promote her book Princess Elisabeth von Thurn und Taxis
attended the German television show 'Wetten, dass..?' ('Wanna bet..
?') in Braunschweig, Germany, 07 November 2009.

The show is very popular in Germany since many years and Princess
Gloria attended it as well back in the 1980s (she wore that special
teddybear dress during that show :)), so although I haven't seen
it myself, I guess it went quite well - it's a show for the whole family
without any scandals ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

... [snipped] Pic 2 ... [snipped]
Thanks for sharing photos!:flowers:
Oh, those wild 1980s! Acid colours and crazy hairstyles fitted young Furstion Gloria perfectly. Is the person sitting near Furtsin Gloria John Cusack?

Thanks for sharing photos!:flowers:
Oh, those wild 1980s! Acid colours and crazy hairstyles fitted young Furstion Gloria perfectly. Is the person sitting near Furtsin Gloria John Cusack?

It is John Cusack but the women is Princess Elisabeth not Gloria.

Thanks for clarification!:flowers:
I have to say that Princess Elisabeth resembles her mother a lot. That is why I confused them.

It appears she dresses like her too.

Does anyone know what the maintenance cost of the Schloss is? I know there have been many articles about the finances and Gloria has given interviews where she discussed them.

I was just reading in the Baden thread about the enormous cost of maintenance of Schloss Salem which is much smaller than St. Emmeram.

I've read an interview where Gloria stated that the Schloss does not operate at a profit despite the number of paying visitors, festivals, rented office space, and renting of the rooms for banquets.

Last week Princess Gloria of Thurn und Taxis officially opened the
annual Christmas Market at the castle St. Emmeram - with celestial
support.. ;)

-------> Pic

Elisabeth von Thurn und Taxis attends the Wallpaper*
Design Awards on January 14, 2010 in London, England

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Elisabeth von Thurn und Taxis has a new job, but a
questionable one, I would say ;) She'll write for the German
"Bild"-magazine, the biggest and most disliked tabloid. It's
planned as a Sunday-column in the magazine's Sunday extra
issue and will have people and celebrities as it's topic.

On the occasion of the announcement new pictures were
made, that can also be found in the link below:

** Eine Prinzessin für Bild am Sonntag **

Perhaps Princess Elisabeth will raise the tone of Bild? In any case, she's a very entertaining writer.

:previous:

That would be a good idea! :D I must admit, I'm quite surprised about this news...

It is nice to see Furtsin Gloria attending a book launch. Given the close friendship between her and Princess Borghese it comes as no surprise that Furstin Gloria made an appearance. Her outfit is mismatched. I like the red colour of Furstin Gloria's dress.
Princess Elisabeth von Thurn und Taxis has a new job, but a
questionable one, I would say ;) She'll write for the German
"Bild"-magazine, the biggest and most disliked tabloid. It's
planned as a Sunday-column in the magazine's Sunday extra
issue and will have people and celebrities as it's topic.
... [snipped]
I am puzzled as to why Princess Elisabeth decided to join "Bild". Could she write for a more serious media outlet?

On the plus side, at least Bild isn't likely to say anything bad about the Princely House of Thurn und Taxis. :brows:

Perhaps Princess Elisabeth will raise the tone of Bild? In any case, she's a very entertaining writer.

That would be great, but I fear at least 6-8 princesses would be needed
for a change like that ;)
Rchat, that's indeed the main advantage :D

Joachim Hunold and Gloria von Thurn und Taxis attend the Hubert Burda
Birthday Reception at Munich royal palace on February 12, 2010 in Munich,
Germany.

----------> Pic

Thanks for the video, which captured many important moments in Furtsin Gloria's life!:flowers:
It is amazing how Furstin Gloria changed from the punk Princess into the conservative matron.

I have read in the former T& T threat, that Maria Theresia is Albert's favourite sister.
Is that true ? How come you to say that, did he ever metioned ?
( I have only noted, that Marie Theresia is always sitting or standing next to Albert first and after her comes her sister, but this can be a protocoll issue ??? )

Gloria von Thurn und Taxis attended the funeral service for Wolfgang
Wagner at the festival opera house on April 11, 2010 in Bayreuth,
Germany.
Wolfgang Wagner, long standing director of Richard Wagner opera
festival, was the last grandson of German composer Richard Wagner.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom