Princely House of Fürstenberg

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Prince Vincenz of Furstenberg to marry an opera singer!

The engagement was announced between Prince Vincenz of Furstenberg (b.15 March 1985) [eldest of three sons of Prince and Landgraf Johannes of Furstenberg (b.1958) and only son by his first wife Veronika Paul (b.1948)] & Georgina Melville, an opera singer (coloratura soprano) fron Staattheater Cottbus, on 3 March.

The groom-to-be has two half-brothers: Ludwig (b.28 December 1997) & Johann-Christian (b.30 April 1999) by his father & his current wife Stephanie, nee Heiden (b.1961)

Source: https://royalmusingsblogspotcom.blog...-to-marry.html

Diane of Fürstenberg attended day 2 of the Allen & Company Sun Valley Conference in Idaho today, July 7:

** rex gallery **

Diane of Fürstenberg also attended day 3 of the Allen & Company Sun Valley Conference in Sun Valley, Idaho, yesterday, July 8:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I love Talita's dress so very fine. Diane's dress not so much.

Yesterday, September 22, Diane of Fürstenberg was honoured as Commander of the Order of the Crown by Belgian Deputy PM and Minister Foreign Affairs Sophie Wilmes in New York City „in recognition of her achievements as top fashion designer, businesswoman and female leadership advocate“. Diane was born in Brussels, Belgium.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Diane of Fürstenberg attended the Academy Museum of Motion Pictures: Opening Gala in Los Angeles on September 25:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Diane of Fürstenberg and Barry Diller attended the opening night of "The Lehman Trilogy" at The Nederlander Theatre in New York City on October 14:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Diane of Fürstenberg was photographed in New York City today, November 1:

** Pic **

Diane of Fürstenberg attended the DVF Awards hosted by Diane of Fürstenberg and the Women‘s Forum in Paris yesterday, November 17:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Prince Vincenz of Fürstenberg and his fiancée the beautiful mixed opera singer Georgina Melville have been photographed by BUNTE magazine while chatting at the Wedding of princess Johanna of Hohenberg and Count Vincenz of Waldstein. Since I can't find it on the Bunte website I will try and upload a photo here.

Lets hope for wedding news in spring, I really like the couple. She is not only beautiful but also a very talented singer. I was lucky to see her once in the bavarian state opera in Munich.
He was one of the most sought-after bachelors in Austria. The Prince is not only dashing but also smart and down to earth, I was told.

For me they could become the better (continental) version of Harry and Meghan.?

Attachments

• Prinz Vincenz Bunte.jpeg
    Prinz Vincenz Bunte.jpeg
    193.3 KB · Views: 162
Prince Vincenz of Fürstenberg and his fiancée the beautiful mixed opera singer Georgina Melville have been photographed by BUNTE magazine while chatting at the Wedding of princess Johanna of Hohenberg and Count Vincenz of Waldstein. Since I can't find it on the Bunte website I will try and upload a photo here.

Lets hope for wedding news in spring, I really like the couple. She is not only beautiful but also a very talented singer. I was lucky to see her once in the bavarian state opera in Munich.
He was one of the most sought-after bachelors in Austria. The Prince is not only dashing but also smart and down to earth, I was told.

For me they could become the better (continental) version of Harry and Meghan.?

Was trehre a Report about the Hohenberg Wedding in Bunte Magazin? If yes it seems i have missed it.

Diane of Fürstenberg and Barry Diller attended the opening night of "The Music Man" at Winter Garden Theatre in New York City on February 10:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Diane of Fürstenberg attended the André Leon Talley Celebration of Life at the Abyssinian Baptist Church in New York City on April 29:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Diane of Fürstenberg attended the 2022 Met Gala Celebrating "In America: An Anthology of Fashion" at The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City on May 2:

** Pic **

Diane of Fürstenberg attended the Vital Voices Global Headquarters for Women's Leadership grand opening in Washington, DC. on May 4:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Diane of Fürstenberg participated in the 2022 Wall Street Journal The Future of Everything Festival in New York City yesterday, May 18:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I have a glossy photo book of Ira of Furstenberg, it is called "Ira, the life and times of a princess" by Nicholas Foulkes, with beautiful wedding photographs, in the gondola through Venice & later in her marriage life & divorce. Very glossy & a short biography of princess Ira von Furstenberg. Worth having it, NOT cheap to buy!

Back
Top Bottom