Prince of Wales, Current Events 1: Sep 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Prince of Wales today visited The Passage

The Prince of Wales paid a visit to The Lord High Admiral's Divisions at Britannia Royal Naval College today, December 14:

** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited by a moderator:
Several posts have been moved to the General News thread for the Wales family. This thread should be primarily for current events.

William will conduct an investiture in Windsor and then attend a gala in London for the London Air Ambulance on Wednesday 7 February.

Good to see him back.

I agree. Hopefully this is a sign that Catherine's recovery is going well.

A very challenging time for Prince William - although a very common situation for adults of his age to be in - with young children and ageing parents with health concerns. He has a large support network and I'm sure he will cope admirably, as many others in his situation do.

A very challenging time for Prince William - although a very common situation for adults of his age to be in - with young children and ageing parents with health concerns. He has a large support network and I'm sure he will cope admirably, as many others in his situation do.

I'm a year older than William, with parents who are almost 80 and we are known as the "sandwich generation" - looking after young children and looking after older parents. My mother was diagnosed with cancer at 75 too and I needed to be there for her, whilst supporting a family, career and my father. Although William has the resource to help and a large support network, it is tough mentally.

Yes, I'm a member of the "sandwich generation" too, so I feel for William. While he has an excellent support network, I do hope that he has the inner fortitude to cope with such a difficult period. I'm sure his children and wife will be a strong reassurance and strength for him.

I agree. Hopefully this is a sign that Catherine's recovery is going well.

Yes,but he is needed now his father isn´t available.I´m sure the Princess can very well go on recovering if he´s not around for a couple of hours.

When this popped up in my email I thought it meant that Charles was making a public appearance. I still can't get used to William as POW and King Charles.

William seems to lose weight :ohmy:.

Congratulations to all who receive the honors on today's investiture.

He looks tired as well, no wonder why though. Trying times for the Royal Family.

Here's a video from today's Ceremony at Windsor Castle

William had a hard time standing still; he kept moving forward and backward. The others seemed better at standing still.

The Prince of Wales attended the London's Air Ambulance Charity Gala Dinner in London this evening, February 7:

** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:
Buttoning his jacket would really help him look polished. He seems tired though, poor soul, stressful times these are for him.

The Prince was in good spirits last night despite all that'as going on in his personal life.

Back
Top Bottom