Prince Louis Will Become A Father!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LIELAC said:
wait did they break up for sure, or is everyone merrly guessing?

We are, for the most part, playing the guessing game. ;)

Well if in fact Louis and Tessy are broken up, will there still be an offical announcement? or just a word of mouth thing. :confused:

If they have broken up I don't think that there would be an official announcement so I'm guessing if they did break up it would have to be a word of mouth thing.

But like suturegeisha said; we're all playing the guessing game so who knows?

I think it has to be an official announcement because although they are not marrried thay are having a baby together .. the grand dukes' first grandchild and son of a PRINCEE.. so everything concerning to him must be officially announced

the reason why we haven't heard if they've split or not, is because they want to keep this in the dark as much as possible, as, ugly as it sounds, they wish to keep as much of their pristine image alive, even though it's already been tarnished. if louis and tessy have split, more than likely, we won't hear anything about it, until after the baby is born- official or otherwise. but who knows, perhaps someone close to the court could fill us in, or someone from some other country could do the same.

We probably wouldn't hear a thing about it if they split. Think of the years when we didn't know if Prince Jean was divorced or not.

Oh my god I hope they havent broken up!!! That poor baby.
And besides Louis and Tessy look so good together as a couple,
I guess no one really knows what real sistuation is right now concerning both of them.Will all have to wait and see!!!!!:eek:.....

grandempressxx said:
Oh my god I hope they havent broken up!!! That poor baby.
And besides Louis and Tessy look so good together as a couple,
I guess no one really knows what real sistuation is right now concerning both of them.Will all have to wait and see!!!!!:eek:.....

You've seen a photo of them together?

No I havent seen a picture of them together,
What I ment was, she is a pretty girl and Louis is a good looking guy...
so together they make a picture perfect couple;):eek:
I dont think anyone has seen pictures of them together, I cant find any ......

I think they make an alright couple but not the greatest. But yet again, I've never seen any pics of them together, so I have no idea what the chemistry is like between them.

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
I think they make an alright couple but not the greatest. But yet again, I've never seen any pics of them together, so I have no idea what the chemistry is like between them.

Yeah it's sad that there is no picture existing with both of them!:(

I've not heard a word about a splitting too.

Yes grand duke Jean 85th birthday and his daughter-in-law Maria Teresa 50th Birthday 2006. Near Duchess Maria Teresa 50th Birthday ? His grandchildren and first great-grandchildren march 2006. Grand duke become great grandfather. Grand duke Jeans mother Charlotte have become great-grandmother 1980 speech.

I've been thinking about that too. I don't know that much about the family but from what I've heard about GD Charlotte I' have a feeling that the family might not have announced that Louis was going to be a father because GD Charlotte didn't want to ruin the family's image.

grim_lady said:
I've been thinking about that too. I don't know that much about the family but from what I've heard about GD Charlotte I' have a feeling that the family might not have announced that Louis was going to be a father because GD Charlotte didn't want to ruin the family's image.
Uh....Grand Duchess Charlotte died in 1985....and Grand Duchess Josephine Charlotte died in January 2005, so she had passed away before Tessy got pregnant....did you mean Grand Duchess Maria Teresa?

Last edited:
I though you were talking about Josephine Charlotte :p.

Speaking of being named after a family member, is it considered poor taste to give a child born out of wedlock a royal name? I mean, could Louis' child be called Henri or Guillaume or Theresa or Charlotte, or would that be frowned upon? or would it not matter at all? Also do they get the four to seven names like most royal children, or just one or two?

I think they only get two names or so. They probably wouldn't carry a royal name just because those are most of the time reserved for heirs.

swissluxi said:
Does anyone now whe Tessy is due? Beginning of march or end of march?
I think the duedate is March 22nd, give or take a few days.

Last edited:
I think we do although this can vary.

21 days... I can't imagine how the family must feel about that! (Well, I sort of know. I'm an aunt so I've been through it too) I mean the baby is so close to being born. I wonder if MT has bought any baby clothes for the new addition to the family or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom