Prince Albert Picture Thread Part I

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tosca, thanx for pics of Albert. Another pics I've not seen before. Albert was a joyful, cute baby.:)

Thanks for the wonderful photos of Albert I think he looks better without wearing those eye glasses. He has beautiful blue eyes and a nice smile. Albert does look good in black because the the trick is black makes you look thinner and in this case it 's working great for him being that it makes look more slimmer than he really is.

Hi there. Could anyone post a link to where I could view the article of Prince Albert from the German magazine Frau. I know there was a big spread and I have the front but what I would really like to see is the inside pics. Thanks.:)

mcq said:
Hi there. Could anyone post a link to where I could view the article of Prince Albert from the German magazine Frau. I know there was a big spread and I have the front but what I would really like to see is the inside pics. Thanks.:)

I'm not sure, but I think you're talking about the pics in this thread:

Princely Family of Monaco Current Events Part 2

A pic of sweet little Albert during some winter holidays in the snow :flowers:

Albert

Prince Albert and Italian actress Valeria Marini taking part in a charity tennis tournament on a Adriatic Sea resort in 1999
fotovipmaster

flowerpower said:
Great findings :flowers: I don’t understand, Albert was so sportive haw came these days he is so fat??:rolleyes:
Not enough exercise? Deskjob? Stress? Too many big gala dinners? :D

flowerpower said:
Great findings :flowers: I don’t understand, Albert was so sportive haw came these days he is so fat??:rolleyes:
He is of course trying to fit into his father's suits. Someone should tell him that he only has to fill his shoes, not his suits. :bang: The english language can be so tricky.

flowerpower said:
He's not playing sports like he was or having to work out for them as he use to which could be a very big part.

flowerpower said:
Oh please, don't call him fat ;) :) but well, we as women know best what kind of problems men have and get..:rolleyes:
Donna, regardless of Albert, that proverb is great in general :lol:

Here are two pics of Albert in the 1980s

Albert in New York

..and having fun ;)

iceflower said:
Oh please, don't call him fat ;) :) but well, we as women know best what kind of problems men have and get..:rolleyes:

Albert in New York

..and having fun ;)
Iceflower there is no escape to the definition of an over weighted person:) he really is fat or if you prefer chubby;)
The pic you posted of Albert he was very good looking, I always thought he had the goods looks of his mother, Princess Grace, It’s a pity that he doesn’t do some kind of diet, he would love better IMO…

iceflower said:

Albert in New York

..and having fun ;)

Thank you for those pics. He looks really different,quite interesting to look at. Maybe a long time ago?, but he's still a matured man now with lots of things to think about.

It seems that in the first name, there would be one A, she is a part of gotha, great thank you in you to be interested in my question

catsburry said:
It seems that in the first name, there would be one A, she is a part of gotha, great thank you in you to be interested in my question

What is the point of your question anyways?:ermm: :huh:

At the moment, Prince Albert is in the center of a broadcast french game, the purpose of which is to find which young women lady is beside him. After various researches in my personal library on Grimaldi's family, I don't find the name of this young Gotha's lady. I've to clarify that she's not Paula Trickey, nor Chritine Kreuk, nor Charlotte Casiraghi. (Sorry for my bad english) :flowers: :flowers:

Great portrait of Prince Albert by K. Lagerfeld (Nijinsky 2004)

Prince Albert

and one more; here

Last edited:
I would say he looks more intrigued by something.....not angry....anyway, nice photo!

Tosca, the last pic- what a great look in his face. That was 1999? He's going to have go back there and return that handsome face into being.

Olga, the caption reads it was from 1999, and you're right, he looks great in that pic.

As for the previous pic, I don't realy know if he was drinking coffee, but from his face you'd say no matter what he was drinking, it might have not tasted that good!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom