News from the Spanish Nobility

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Eugenia Silva, love for a Borbón

The pretty model goes out for months with Alfonso, son of Alfonso de Borbón and Marisa Yoldi. The couple demonstrated her passion in the beaches of Ibiza

EUGENIA SILVA, AMOR POR UN BORBÓN

Pierre has his hand in a most unfortunate position in the last picture. I assume Rafael is the one on the complete right, who obviously enjoys his time in the gym.

diariodesevilla.es - tu información en tiempo real

Alba's House will expose its better works of art in Sevilla

For the first time in Andalusia, Alba's House will show in the Museum of Fine arts of Sevilla, between September and December, 2009, a selection of the improvements works of art of its impressive collection of painting, with pieces that they go from the 15th century until beginning of the XXth. Pictures of Goya, Murillo, Tiziano, El Greco, Rubens, Go Dyck, There go Loo, Mengs, Fra Angelico and Veronés, between others, they will be able to be seen in this appointment that will be celebrated in the room of temporary exhibitions of the Sevillian art gallery.

The works will come in the main from Liria's Palace of Madrid, though also there might be someone of the Dueñas´Sevillian Palace, as some Mariano Benlliure's sculpture, as reported yesterday sources of the Council of Culture of Andalucia and Cajasol, financial institution who will finance the sample to equal parts with the Meeting. For her part, current holder of the Duchy of Alba, Cayetana Fitz-James Stuart, takes part in the project of a totally disinterested way.

Lula, can you maybe tell me who Olivia de Borbon is? I've never really heard of her :ohmy:. Is she related to the spanish royal family?

Lula, can you maybe tell me who Olivia de Borbon is? I've never really heard of her :ohmy:. Is she related to the spanish royal family?

She is the daughter of Francisco de Paula de Borbón y Escafany, Duch of Sevilla (second or third cousin of the King) and Beatriz von Hardenberg Zü Furstenberg. She became sadly famous for taking part in a reality show :wacko:.

OMG, the Medina brothers are so dreamy, specially Rafael, who's a total hottie and I'm more into blondes but this one is :wub:

Does anyone know if Rafael will inherit the Medinacelli Duchy when his grandma dies?

OMG, the Medina brothers are so dreamy, specially Rafael, who's a total hottie and I'm more into blondes but this one is :wub:

Does anyone know if Rafael will inherit the Medinacelli Duchy when his grandma dies?

Here you have information about the family
Solferino: de MEDINA
http://www.fernandezdecordoba.org/docs/documentos/lista_cordobas.doc

In agreement with this information, the Duchy will be inherited by his uncle Luis, major brother of his father, or even with the current laws his aunt might inherit it. Rafael, supports the title of Duke of Feria that belong to his father.

thanks lula for the info
I have never seen a pic of the oldest Medinacelli son, that's what I was wondering
the aunt can inherit? I thought the nobility in Spain was ruled by salic laws:ermm:.
or has it been changed?

thanks lula for the info
I have never seen a pic of the oldest Medinacelli son, that's what I was wondering
the aunt can inherit? I thought the nobility in Spain was ruled by salic laws:ermm:.
or has it been changed?

I believe that it was last year when the government changed the law in order that the women had the same rights that the men in the succession to the pertaining to nobility titles.

I believe that in general, except several very mass media nobles as the Family Alba, in Spain there are not known publicly all the nobles who exist. In case of the boys Medina-Abascal they are known because their mother always is of party in party with the famous designers and for the terrible history that their father led.

A lot of "known" people in Spain come from aristocratic families, but they aren't famous because of that

For example Agatha Ruiz de la Prada, Ana Torroja, Mercedes and Lorenzo Mila and others

I think the two "biggest" aristocratic houses are Alba and Medinacelli, the others aren't that much important

A lot of "known" people in Spain come from aristocratic families, but they aren't famous because of that

For example Agatha Ruiz de la Prada, Ana Torroja, Mercedes and Lorenzo Mila and others

I think the two "biggest" aristocratic houses are Alba and Medinacelli, the others aren't that much important

So are the families of Alba and Medinacelli related somewhat to the SRF? I'm not very familiar with Spanish nobility just their royal family. Are the Spanish nobilities own the limelight like the English aristocrats?

I didn't know that Spain has so many members of nobility just like in England. :ermm:

There are zillions of them. The reason that, unlike their British counterparts, they are not known except for the internationally prestigious Alba family and a few more, is that the Spanish nobility has no statutory power whatsoever. Moreover, King Juan Carlos has kept them at bay, which is something the Spanish nobility holds against him, even though nobody dares complain, in view of the fact that the King has brought stability in the country.
in Great Britain, in contrast, the nobility enjoys power through the House of Lords as well as via strong relations with the monarchy.

LA DUQUESA DE ALBA CONFÍA EN QUE LA SEPARACIÓN DE LOS CONDES DE SALVATIERRA SEA 'MOMENTÁNEA'

THE DUCHESS DE ALBA TRUSTS THAT THE SEPARATION OF THE COUNTS DE SALVATIERRA IS 'MOMENTARY'

The first declarations of the Duchess of Alba on the matrimonial break of her son, Cayetano and Genoveva Casanova, reveal the appreciation that she has to her daughter-in-law. Cayetana Fitz-James Stuart when she is asked about the situation that the couple crosses, answered: "Momentarily" what it gives to understand in what she trusts in a near reconciliation.

Interstitial - Noticia

The Great Duke of Alba

Alba's House commemorates the fifth centenary of the birth of the Great Duke of Alba, Fernando Álvarez of Toledo, an inconvinient and controversial figure that has given place to an endless number of false legends. On the occasion of this anniversary Don Jacobo Siruela, son of Dona Cayetana, has decided to re-edit the biography that William Maltby wrote on his forefather, " the most complete and veracious that exists " according to the duke.

La Mañana - De la Casa de Alba a Guimerà

Of Alba's House to Guimerà

20 times Great of Spain, Maria del Rosario Cayetana Fitz-James Stuart y Silva known by the title of Duchess of Alba is, from the last 6th of September, the flaming Countess of Guimerà. The department of Justice has granted it to her to the death of the last Count, Carlos Caro Vázquez, with whom the Duchess of Alba competed for the title in 1969. Guimerà's county goes back year 1599 and though it does not have any practical utility, is a title still longed by the current aristocracy.

EL ADELANTADO DE SEGOVIA

The duchess of Alba in Segovia

The duchess of Alba visited today in Segovia a new establishment that there has opened her ex-daughter-in-law Maria Eugenia Fernandez of Castro and Fernandez-Shaw, dedicated to clothes, complements and objects of decoration of oriental style, close to the Cathedral.

Back
Top Bottom