Maud Angelica, Leah Isadora and Emma Tallulah: discussion Part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maud Angelica and Leah Isadora have their first schoolday in their new school in England on Thursday.
In Norway they went to a Rudolf Steiner School (Waldorf School) and they will also go to one in England.
"The children are looking forward to making new friends. They will continue to go to the Waldorf where they know the system", says Martha Louise.
Slik blir Mrtha og Aris nye liv i London - Kjendis
Google Translation

some info on Waldorf/Steiner education Waldorf education - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How have they grown!Lovely pictures of the three girls and their parents.

Wow, they have really grown, Maud looks like M-L, Leah and Emma look like Ari. I can't get over how much M-L looks like Queen Sonia, never noticed it before. Thanks for the lovely pictures.

Do they live in London? Emma looks a lot like her Dad, it's so cute.

Edit: Just read her page on Wikipedia - I never knew they lived in London. How long have they lived there and why?

Last edited:
^^^^
The children are not princesses

Do they live in London? Emma looks a lot like her Dad, it's so cute.

Edit: Just read her page on Wikipedia - I never knew they lived in London. How long have they lived there and why?

They moved there last year. They wanted to live abroad for a while and the children can learn English and get to know a different country. Ari lived in London when he was a small child and Märtha Louise studied in the UK, both have friends there. It's not really clear how long they will stay there, probably for a few years.
Here is the thread where a few article about it were posted.
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...events-part-8-2008-a-16567-7.html#post1404313

The Behn family has bought a new dog, a Tibetan terrier which in Tibetan is called "long-haired guard dog". The new family member has recently been seen in Hankø, where the family has spent their summer holidays. Especially the three children have been seen playing a lot with the dog. The article says the name of the dog is "Xavana" - the same name as Ari's company.
MÄRTHA OG ARI FØLGER KONGELIG TRADISJON - Kjøpte seg vakthund - Her og Nå
Google Translation

Then I wondered whose dogs were these
and I think they could be King Harald's setters Ronja and Huldra.

A picture in the article of Princess Märtha Louise with Maud and Leah, I don't know what occasion it was.
http://www.klikk.no/multimedia/archive/00522/TOMHA_SONJA2_031T72_522152m.jpg

:previous: Thanks for sharing. :flowers: The girls have grown up a lot, I love this photo of Martha Louise and Emma Tallulah, who looks like she's enjoying her ice cream. :p I like how they still celebrate National Day, despite the fact that they live in London, although I do wonder if they'll join the King, Queen and CP Family at Skaugum sometime in the future.

Well they will move back to Norway this year, so I'm sure that they will - like in previous years - join the rest of the family on National Day (although not on the balcony or the steps of Skaugum) :flowers:

:previous: Thanks for the extra information. It will be nice to see them with the rest of the royal family at Skaugum. :) Are they permanently moving back to Norway?

Last Werk, April 8, Leah celebrated her 10th birthday already :flowers:

All three girls went with their father to the final of the Melodi Grand Prix on March 14. There the entry for the Eurovision Song contest is chosen.
Picture of them http://www.seher.no/imgfly/218/396/...article/16/MGP 2015NOR-41_0.jpg?itok=Jtuwu-OQ

From this article leah isadora: Se, så stor Leah Isadora har blitt! - Se og hør
The article includes a nice picture of the whole Behn-Family when they went to the Christmas church service (you have to scroll down).

Lovely to see the sisters involved in riding. They both seem quite good :flowers:

Very proud mom.

Wow...they are VERY good little equestriennes! Look to be thriving, which is a relief.;)

ETA: The "music" on the second video is the pits. Thank goodness for volume controls.:sad:

Nice to see that Emma is a keen horse-rider like ML. I wonder if her account is managed by ML or herself since she seems a little young to be on Instagram, but having said that, kids start swiping from birth nowadays :D

Fifteen year old Leah Isadora Behn has given an interview in Goodmorning Norway, which is basically about her thoughts about her life and future:
https://www.tv2.no/nyheter/11741612/

It's close to bedtime, so this will be a brief summary.

Her big passion is make up, artistic make up. Something she can spend hours on and thus forget her worries. As she has to sit there until it's complete it becomes a break from reality.
She has in that context befriended the make-up artist, Jan Thomas. (Not as in boyfriend, but as a friend.)
As a part of her interview she showed the viewers how to don a Halloween make up. (See photos.)
She is getting full support from her family in regards to her time-consuming passion, with her mother saying: "If you want to do it, just do it."

Being able to do a good make-up boosts her self confidence, also at school.

She is looking for a job within make-up, fashion or modelling. She is not interested in a boring 9-5 job.

She is however worried about stepping into the limelight, having seen how that worked out with her mother:
"Of course I'm afraid. I am always afraid and afraid of everything. Or rather I'm not afraid - that's not how I do it but I dread (things.) It's really spooky, but (also) exciting to have a larger audience."

She has 22.000 followers on Instagram and 7.300 on Tik Tok.

Sounds very much like any other (royal-related) rich girl 'something in fashion or modelling'; if it truly is make-up that she is interested in, I hope she will be pursuing that specific angle.

There are plenty of other royal related girls who have non-fashion job interests.

She seems to have a real talent for makeup. And not just fashion makeup but as an art form.Her instagram is full of it. That's a lot of work and practice that went into that work. Not just a passing whim of 'oh I want to work in fashion'.

Artistic makeup like that is that....it is an art. Takes great work and skill.

:previous: I'm not makeup expert but from what I saw from her Instagram, I agree that she seems very passionate about artistic makeup. The recent Halloween one is quite impressive.

It's great that she (and her sisters) found something passionate and actually put efforts on it at this age, even try pursing a career in it.:flowers:

I follow Leah Isadora's makeup account on Instagram and she is quite talented and creative at her different designs. I find it interesting that she is fairly open about her royal links on there too, as she recently let her followers ask her questions, a couple of which were about the NRF and she answered them.

Back
Top Bottom