King Abdullah & Queen Rania Current Events 31: Feb. 26, 2009 - Oct. 18, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
her hair is looking much softer and healthier. i like this new style very much.

you are right monic , but really started to admire Sheikha Mozah it is not easy to be stylish in the Gulf area , also her work for education and women is remarkable

I wonder will Queen Rania attend Michael Jackson funeral or maybe Queen Noor?

A royal success

By Kate Heartfield, The Ottawa Citizen
June 26, 2009
At the grocery store last week, I caught sight of an interesting magazine cover. Jordan's Queen Rania smiled out from the cover of Hello Canada, next to the headline: "The woman who can change the world."

Who is the most elegant women in Middle East? Asma Assad, Sheikha Mozah or Queen Rania?
Votación: la mujer de Oriente que conquista en Occidente
Once again... it is rather unfortunate that mass media attempts to compare the above-mentioned ladies. Asma Assad, Queen Rania, and Sheikha Mozah have got their distinctive sense of fashion, which makes it impossible for, at least, me to determine the most elegant woman in the Middle East.

June 27, 2009

King Abdullah and Queen Rania with King and Queen of Spain:

Juan Carlos and Sofia are greeted by King Abdullah in Amman
Google Traductor

Was this a private visit? Cant find pictures

I think this was a private visit since it was also a stop over and there has been no information about the King & Queen visiting Spain from either side Jordanin nor Spain.

I think this was a private visit since it was also a stop over and there has been no information about the King & Queen visiting Spain from either side Jordanin nor Spain.
Thanks. Nice that they visit KA and QR, but had love to see pictures.

Yes is private visit unfortunatelly no pics.

Thanks Juanita; Do you know when were taken these pics?
Prince Faisal was with him.
You're most welcome :flowers:

According to the news, these photos were taken a week ago (oh I forgot: the King arrived in a private airplane), so since this gallery was posted yesterday on the magazine's website, I would say these photos were taken probably on June, 22nd.

I have been searching for more details about this trip, but I haven't find anything (only some news on politics and the relation between Portugal and Jordan :neutral:)

You're most welcome :flowers:

According to the news, these photos were taken a week ago (oh I forgot: the King arrived in a private airplane), so since this gallery was posted yesterday on the magazine's website, I would say these photos were taken probably on June, 22nd.

I have been searching for more details about this trip, but I haven't find anything (only some news on politics and the relation between Portugal and Jordan :neutral:)

On June 22, he was with Queen Rania in London meeting the Prime Minister there, on June 23, he was in Stockholm, on June 26 he was back in Jordan. Could it be the 24th or 25th?

On June 22, he was with Queen Rania in London meeting the Prime Minister there, on June 23, he was in Stockholm, on June 26 he was back in Jordan. Could it be the 24th or 25th?
Probably, I don't know for sure when were the pictures were taken. The magazine only says that the photos were taken a week ago...

yes that is right cause he was with them in Sweden

in the magazine, it says that last week he was in Albufeira walking his motos. The photos were taken last week until this friday. after that he went to jordan to be with his wife and to appear in the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom