HGD Guillaume Picture Thread, Part 1: July 2006 - September 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn´t exist any photo of Guillaume´s graduation? … I would like to see it… and not those of his military graduation, that those already I saw, but those of its academic graduation of the secondary for example… last I saw Louis´s graduation fhotos and I think that Guillaume would also have it…

sorry by my so bad english... I hope that you can to please to me? thanks...

you mean his high school graduation??.. I've never seen any .. and if you're refearing to his graduation from college/university... either he is still sudying or he quitted but he has never finished it..

so beautiful dear mims111.... wow I had not seen those photos… the last enchanted to me… jejeje...

those are lovely pictures, thank you

You are all very welcome! :flowers: :heart:
Unfortunately, to find some good pics of him is harder and harder :sad:
maybe someone from our Luxembourg friends can help us. :flowers:

i think guillaume is a very sincere when it comes to his responsibility. it reflects on his aura. (giggle)

Great pictures, mims!
Since you are the expert ;) :
Are there pictures of Guillaume and Pia Haraldsen?
I think they were a couple some time ago, right? How long have they been together?
(I get the feeling she tries everything to become more "royal" :wacko: )

No... it all happened in Durham where they both studied. They had a very hard and chaotic relationship. There was also rumour, that they are again together, but it wasn't true/ or it was only for a while.

Let's not talk about Pia. She makes me sick. Excuse me.

ZandraRae said:
Let's not talk about Pia. She makes me sick. Excuse me.
Tina said:
hard and chaotic?
I agree with you Zandra. She is norwegian Paris Hilton and it says about everything.
For you Tina, I sent somewhere link for interview with her, where she was talking about their relationship. I think it was in one of old Guillaume's threads.

Great image of Guillaume, Mims :p . Where'd you get that picture?

It's from christening of Denmark's prince Christian ;)
I think there are another two or three photos :)

Loving the pic mims it's great. I never saw that pic when I was looking through all the pics from the christening. Thanks for posting it.

mims111 said:
I agree with you Zandra. She is norwegian Paris Hilton and it says about everything.
For you Tina, I sent somewhere link for interview with her, where she was talking about their relationship. I think it was in one of old Guillaume's threads.

Sorry to bring up Pia again, but is there an english version of the interview that I can read? I haven't seen one and I think I checked most of the threads. Oh, and I especially liked the Punk Guillaume pic :lol: Thanks mims!

I never had seen this fhoto mims... but it´s nice...fanny jejejej

Yes. It was very sad event.

Did you have photos of Guillaume with his cousins together from this funeral?

Any present news about the prince?

magnik said:
Yes. It was very sad event.
Any present news about the prince?

Unfortunately, he is very quiet- like whole family.

Actually, I found this:
Guillaume's education includes Lycée Robert-Schumann in Luxembourg; Beau Soleil and Institut Le Rosey boarding schools in Switzerland; and Royal Military Academy Sandhurst Camberley, England. He failed to complete a degree in political science and history at the University of Durham, England. However, he has since commenced on a course in International Politics in London, England.
from wikipedia

Last edited:
Wikipedia hasn't really been that reliable in the past. So it's hard to believe everything that it says.

Well, I saw it on another sites, not only in wikipedia.
Btw. it makes sence then, we haven't seen/ know nothing from his graduation.

Are there any pictures with Guillaume and Amedeo of Belgium? They are two of my favorite princes and I heard that they are friends.

GreenLily said:
Are there any pictures with Guillaume and Amedeo of Belgium? They are two of my favorite princes and I heard that they are friends.

They're also cousins. :flowers:

I just had seen a fhoto of Alexandra with Amadeo... but Amadeo and Guillaume...never...

Thanks suturegeisha! I knew they were cousins, but I don't really think of them as such because they've never (to my knowledge) been pictured together at family events. I was wondering if they were ever seen just hanging out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom