General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family Part 6: February 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lovely couple. Charlene, apart from wearing a colour that really suits her, looks so relaxed and their genuine happiness is reflected in their faces.

Lovely couple. Charlene, apart from wearing a colour that really suits her, looks so relaxed and their genuine happiness is reflected in their faces.

I agree, she looks so much happier since she came back from her illness compared to the days before she became ill. The happiness is shining from her eyes now and I notice she has been wearing her lovely engagement ring a lot since returning to public life too. I'm not saying that means anything in particular but she rarely wore it before, she looks more happy with Albert and her public role than she's done in years.

Princess Charlene at the Princely Palace yesterday, July 11, it seems she surprised visitors on a castle tour (there are guided tours again since July 1):

** instagram gallery **

:previous: By the Palace: Princess Charlene introduced a few guests to the recently refurbished Grand Apartments of the Prince's Palace as well as the Renaissance frescoes unveiled to the public after several years of restoration work.

Princess Charlene also went to meet holidaymakers visiting the magnificent salons of the Prince's Palace.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf6w5wbjbpK/

What a nice surprise for the tourists :previous:

Yes and apart from that it shows how down to earth she is and does not give herself airs and graces!

Prince Albert, Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella visited the Château Musée Grimaldi in Cagnes-sur-Mer, France:

** Pic ** Twitter post **

Prince Albert, Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella visited the Parc Astérix in Plailly, France, last week:

** Pic ** gala.fr article **

Princess Charlene confided in the South African media on these last very complicated months:

"" I went through a very difficult time, but I was lucky to be supported and loved by my husband, my children and my family, from whom I draw all my strength ," said the Princess.

I feel much stronger physically. The road has been long, difficult and painful. I don't want to go too fast, but today I feel calmer. »"

https://www-monaco--tribune-com.tra...tr_sl=fr&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=el&_x_tr_pto=sc

The Princess wasn't with them?
Hopefully the twins had a nice summer holiday!

I hope so too. In the interview she gave to the Southafrican paper she said how important it is for her to take care of her children. She seems to appear in the public once in a while, more is probably not good for her psychic stability.

Recovering from such a long illness (whatever it was) takes time, sometimes a very long time. All the rumours that are still there in many papers and tabloids might have a little bit of truth or might be false completely.

I think she made a compromise with the Monaco family, and as long as it works for Albert, for her and the children, it seems to be a good one.

Maybe they were at Marchais. It is not that far from Parc Asterix.

Has there been any new updates on her medical condition or her current state?

I hope so too. In the interview she gave to the Southafrican paper she said how important it is for her to take care of her children. She seems to appear in the public once in a while, more is probably not good for her psychic stability.

Recovering from such a long illness (whatever it was) takes time, sometimes a very long time. All the rumours that are still there in many papers and tabloids might have a little bit of truth or might be false completely.

I think she made a compromise with the Monaco family, and as long as it works for Albert, for her and the children, it seems to be a good one.

I think she's been quite ill, physcially and mentally over the past year and Im not sure how they are working out as a couple. but perhaps she is putting up iwht the marriage and Monaco till the kids are older

Princess Charlene of Monaco has just published a post on Instagram to express her sadness re the Queen's death:

hshprincesscharlene
Verified
I am deeply saddened at the news of the death of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, a truly great lady whose dedication and service was recognised throughout the world during the 70 years of her reign.

Today, my thoughts are with her family, her children, her grandchildren, her great-grandchildren and the British people.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiSSoM-M_-B/

Is it known if prince Albert and princess Charlene go to London for Elisabeth's funeral?

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince Albert has sent a message to US President Biden following the "devastating effects of the hurricane Ian in Florida":

** instagram post **

I think Charlene looks happier now than I have ever seen her, including when she first got married. And healthier. I think the treatment she got on her return to Europe helped tremendously.

Princess Charlene posed for a photo to support the Wondermums Rally, proceeds will also go the the Princess Charlene Foundation:

** instagram photo **

Prince Albert sent a message to the President of India following the Morbi bridge collapse:

** instagram post **

And one to the President of the Republic of Korea following the tragic incident in Itaewon, Seoul:

** instagram post **

Think it's lovely the get the kids involved in events that they can actually enjoy :flowers:

It is an excellent idea of Prince Albert and Princess Charlene to involve the twins in public engagements that are appealing to them and at the same gradually introducing them to their future roles.

It is an excellent idea of Prince Albert and Princess Charlene to involve the twins in public engagements that are appealing to them and at the same gradually introducing them to their future roles.

I very much agree, very good idea of Albert and Charlene, especially on their birthday! It is also nice to see Charlene being there, chosing selectively where she appears in the public , which is surely the right thing to do for her staying healthy and happy.

Back
Top Bottom