Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 20: November 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Working on his shabby teenager look :)

Cute matching clothes for Prince François and Prince Charles on Prince François' birthday photos:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

I absolutely love how beautifully the little princes are always dressed.

Cute matching clothes for Prince François and Prince Charles on Prince François' birthday photos:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
Cute little outfits, but the best accessories are the radiant smiles of the whole family in the 3rd pic :heart:

Princess Eléonore with an elegant, grown-up look on the portraits for her 16th birthday today, April 16:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Gabriella and Prince Jacques at the opening of the Monaco model building section at Miniatur Wunderland in Hamburg, Germany today, April 25:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

She is clearly developing her own style. The necklace is very much Máxima's let's go wild.

Edit: The necklace is by Argentinian jeweler Aracano

Last edited:
Ariane wore that color for something once already. I think it was the coat of Maxima's from her own birth, unless I'm imagining things?

Edit — Ariane 2021: darker shade but same overall

(..)

Ariane also has a bow tied in the back of her hair, but it didn't make many pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Gabriella and Prince Jacques - both in leather jackets - at the 7th edition of the Monaco E-Prix in Monaco today, April 27:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Ariane at the King's Day celebration today, April 27, I like that she chose something different!

She looks fabulous. The color, the fit. It’s perfect. I love her jewelry too. I like her outfit best of the 3.

Normally I wouldn’t be super enthusiastic about this particular style…but what can I say- she pulls it off exceptionally well.

Princess Gabriella and Prince Jacques - both in leather jackets - at the 7th edition of the Monaco E-Prix in Monaco today, April 27:

I love that Gabriella has a pink leather jacket.

Great "cool" looks for Gabriella and Jacques at the inauguration of the new fire and rescue boat of the Monaco firefighters today, May 4:

** Pic **

I wish they dressed like kids. They're constantly styled to look like miniatures of their parents, and I don't know...George, Charlotte and Louis of Wales all dress like kids. They dress up when appropriate, but otherwise, they're dressed like kids their age, not like little adults.

The clothes are great, don't get me wrong, but it just feels off.

Estelle and Oscar today at the Danish State visit. Estelle looks lovely in her Malina dress.

Back
Top Bottom