Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 16: May 2021 - August 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Girls look very nice and age appropiate.

Love Leanor's dress- makes me want to go to the beach. Sofia looks great as well.

Also a potential first: Leonor has taller shoes then her mom. And seems to wear wedges pretty nicely.

I really like Leonor's dress. It seems the upper part got some modification, since the original dress from Zara had a visible cleavage. She also looks great in wedges (those are from Macarena Shoes brand, per Hola).

Sofia's outfit is nice too. It is her style and it suits her a lot. It looks comfy too. I love the soft blue, perfect for summer time. I didn't find the brand of the outfit, but her shoes are from Ria, the brand that her father also wore.

The infantas are wonderfully dressed, and their mother too ! Fresh and simple outfits !

Leonor and Sofia attended a family dinner at the Ola de Mar restaurant in Palma de Mallorca, Spain, yesterday evening, August 7:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Leonor's dress at the dinner is my least favorite of all she has worn. I have liked all of the outfits they have chosen for this holiday. They are so grown up!

I like Leonor's pink dress, it looks very comfortable. Though Sofia's outfit is my favourite of the two.

I also like their hairtstyle. Very summery.

Princess Leonor's pink dress was really lovely and not a fan of Sofia's outfit a little too short.

I really like Leonor’s pink dress. It’s my favorite.

Both girls have looked lovely in all their summer photos.

^^^ Wow! He looks so much like CP Mary!

Looking very smart and a lovely school uniform too!

I'm really liking Leo's bare shoulders and jean mini. Bring it on. ;)

Didn't like Leonor's outfit and Sofia was my better dressed.

I liked Leonor's clothes, she's dressed like a girl her age.
Sofia is also very beautiful.
The four seem very close. A beautiful family.

I like both outfits, perfect for their age. It also shows their personalities. Leonor with a more girly outfit and Sofia with a more practical style. It's been a while since their styles changed from one another.

EDIT: Also Leonor is wearing a ring on her index finger just like her mother.

Last edited:
I like both outfits, perfect for their age. It also shows their personalities. Leonor with a more girly outfit and Sofia with a more practical style. It's been a while since their styles changed from one another.

EDIT: Also Leonor is wearing a ring on her index finger just like her mother.

It is true! I still hadn't noticed that Princess Leonor wears rings.
Sofia doesn't wear rings or earrings.

It is true! I still hadn't noticed that Princess Leonor wears rings.
Sofia doesn't wear rings or earrings.
Right, I've never seen Sofia wear rings or earrings. I think she never pierced her ears yet. Only Leonor has her ears pierced (for a long time already). Sofia has a different style from her sister. Maybe she's not into accessories.

Estelle's dress looks very much like a recycled dress from Victoria; in some pictures she very much resembles Victoria as a child.

Leonore and Adrienne's smock dresses are appropriate for the occasion.

The 'big brothers' of the star of the day look a little more unkept than their cousins - but I like the idea of not putting on dark suits (with or without shorts) for such young children.

Estelle's dress is nice but it looks a little too big for her, maybe it was just the photo I looked at?

Leonore and Adrienne looked really lovely for the ceremony.

The dresses worn by Adrienne and Leonore remind me of a dress Charlotte once wore. I guess it was the dress from when she went to hospital to meet Louis.

I dont like Estelles dress (since I don't like this whole "we wear dresses from our mothers" thing and I think they are driving this a bit too far)

Some of Victoria's clothes are good on Estelle. But I don't like this dress, particularly the sleeves (I hate balloon/puff sleeves). But I do like the soft pink, very pretty.

When Estelle was a todler and she wore Victoria’s dresses I read that the dresses were made by Silvia’s mother.
Would this dress also be made by her?
A very 80’s look for Estelle,but she can pull it off.

Funny how fashion goes around. The girls frocks resemble what I wore as a child in the 50s. If someone had worn that ten years ago I'd have thought it a bit silly but now I think it's cute. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny how fashion goes around. The girls frocks resemble what I wore as a child in the 50s. If someone had worn that ten years ago I'd have thought it a bit silly but now I think it's cute. :)

The type of dresses is what the Dutch princesses (see these for example the princesses dressed in green smock dresses) wore when they were much younger. At that time it was considered the Argentinian influence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom