Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden's Official Visit to the UAE: March 26-April 2, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
odd that none of the uae sheikhas (hind, fatima, or haya) held any dinners or luncheons in her honour.

ruthieviews

I love the pictures of Crown Princess Victoria. She always looks happy to be visiting other countries. Her smile is warm and she looks genuinely interested in what she is doing/seeing. She has built many warm friendships with the leaders of other countries by her enthusiastic appreciation of their welcome. As for her visit to the mosque. It is a measure of respect for the people and their religion that she covers herself and removes her shoes to visit a mosque. I have done that many times as a matter of respect. I think she looked beautiful. I wouldn't worry about what the people in Sweden may think. I think they must be happy that she represents them so splendidly throughout the world.

What a pleasure to view all of those lovely photos. Victoria looked radient. I too was disappointed that I didn't see either of the shiekah's hosting a dinner or what not.

just found about a little bit late about her visit *lol* but I must admit that she looks just so smashing on all the pictures!i hope she had a great time,she seems to be very interested in different cultures and she is very good at interacting with other people!

Back
Top Bottom