Crown Prince Hussein of Jordan and Miss Rajwa Khalid Alseif: June 1, 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous: I don't know why but when I read that statement I pictured the royal putting a tiara on their heads during the ceremony :lol:

IIRC, the dress code for tonight's reception is traditional dress, but I don't know if it only applies to Jordanians :ermm:

Mohammed bin Salman, crown prince of Saudi Arabia will attend the wedding

I hope The Prince and Princess of Wales attend this wedding.

CP Hussein seems to be very discreet with his personal life. I can see why he and William get along.

His Highness Sayyid Dhi Yazan bin Haitham bin Tariq, Crown Prince of the Sultanate of Oman, will attend the royal wedding in Jordan

Is it his brother beside him on the photo?

Mohammed bin Salman, crown prince of Saudi Arabia will attend the wedding

The one who ordered the murder of Khashoggi?

Crown Prince Hussein:
"Many thanks to my cousins and battalion members in the Jordan Armed Forces for the memorable pre-wedding bash. I’m so grateful for all of you."

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cs6D0cwonD4/

Poor Hashim :D, since he turned 18 he's had to accompany his big brother everywhere, mostly to enhance the fact that, until Rajwa gives birth to a boy, he's the heir's heir.

Here's the video

Last edited:
The Royal Hashemite Court's social media accounts will livestream the dinner banquet held today by Abdullah II at the Madareb Bani Hashem Club (6pm Amman time)

Also make sure to check out https://www.almamlakatv.com/ and https://www.jrtv.gov.jo/ as their livestreams are usually more stable.

:previous: :previous:
It's ON!
Abdullah has arrived.

Last edited:
Ohhh sad news

I know, sad news. But I am not surprised. Probably Princess of Wales knows the the media will put too much focus on her attendance. Especially she had not attended royal weddings before. I can imagine we would have seen to many stories and pictures about the Princess.

But what on earth is this, Abdullah presenting Hussein with a replica of the late King Abdullah I's sword....We get it, he's the Crown Prince.

There was no need to make him stand in front of Hamzah for too many uncomfortable seconds. Goodness gracious.

Last edited:
William is arriving without Kate

Source? No royal reporter has said a word about their attendance at all yet, so it could really be anyone from the BRF (except the Queen who has an engagement for tomorrow).

Last edited:
But what on earth is this, Abdullah presenting Hussein with a sword...We get it, he's the Crown Prince.

There was no need to make him stand in front of Hamzah for too many uncomfortable seconds. Goodness gracious.

Was Hamzah there too?

Source? No royal reporter has said a word about their attendance at all yet, so it could really be anyone from the BRF (except the Queen who has an engagement for tomorrow).

I watched it live. William got off the plane

Was Hamzah there too?

Yes, Hamzah and Hashim, I did not see Faisal and Ali but they must have been there as well.

It all looks kind of vulgar, just MO.

Last edited:
What time does the broadcast start for the wedding tomorrow?

If I have this correct, I believe the coverage starts at 4:00 PM Jordan time. I'm in the U.S. on the east coast, so 9:00 AM would be the time for me to start watching live. Can someone confirm if the coverage does start at 4:00? When is the actual wedding time?

Back
Top Bottom