The Late Princess Grace: Pictures and News Part VII

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They possibly have a private Family Anniversary Mass each year.
I'm sure they will pull out all the stops to mark Princess Grace's Centenary in 2029.
I really hope so. Just can’t believe that, had she lived, she would have been that age.

I really hope so. Just can’t believe that, had she lived, she would have been that age.
I know here in Ireland there was a lot of hype in 2011 to mark the 50th anniversary of the State Visit to Ireland by Rainier III and Grace ,there were numerous exhibitions and it was on the news too.

Princess Grace still seems to have strong Irish presence even after her death.

Plus there’s the legacy of the Irish Library that seems to be central to ensuring the ties between the two nations remain strong.
Thought it would be a good idea to add the link here for people on the Forums who may not be aware of the history of the Princess Grace Irish Library.
Some of the Press links at the bottom of the Home page look very interesting, but there’s loads so I think it would take sometime to look at them all!

Last edited:
Plus there’s the legacy of the Irish Library that seems to be central to ensuring the ties between the two nations remain strong.
Thought it would be a good idea to add the link here for people on the Forums who may not be aware of the history of the Princess Grace Irish Library.
Some of the Press links at the bottom of the Home page look very interesting, but there’s loads so I think it would take sometime to look at them all!
Princess Grace had such a wide collection of books,manuscripts and other objects associated with her Irish heritage and the setting up of the Library in 1984 was a wonderful tribute to the Princess.

Back
Top Bottom