Queen Sofia's Fashion and Style Part 4: February 2020 - January 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a little different, but it's nice. Still somber and appropriate. She looks good with hats; she should wear them more often.

The Queen look very nice. She even has a REAL camera around her neck to take pictures! Not a phone camera!

Not every day you see a queen in jeans ;)

Queen Sofia has worn some nicer more casual outfits.

Late, but the jeans actually suit her more than some of her fancier, fussier looks, I think.

However from the waist up she's all Sofia.

I wonder what that political-looking button says?

Queen Sofia at the delivery of the Fundación MAPFRE 2022 Social Awards this evening:

The upper part is lovely but a dress would have been a nicer option.

A really lovely combination and the scarf added a nice touch too!

Queen Sofía presided over the premiere of the work “Enjambres”, by the composer Nuria Núñez, winner of the XXXIX Reina Sofía Prize for Musical Composition, this evening, October 13:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

A nice all black look but the pearls and brooch add a regal splash to the outfit.

Queen Sofia presented the Spanish Orders History Prize in Madrid today, October 27:

** Full view ** gallery **

Last edited:
Terrible outfit,Queen Sofia should know better and far too casual for the event.

Are those blue flames on her pant legs???

:previous:

No :D The pant legs are simply a bit long and they are of a shiny/silky material, they hit the shoes and the fabric crinkles a bit so that there's a light effect when photos with flashlight are taken..You can see that for example in the video in this article.

Are those blue flames on her pant legs???

While that would be fun, I think it's a reflection of the light on the fabric. But I'm sure there are other pictures of QS to tell.

I don't like it, QS has looked much better in recent years. The suit reminds me of one of her pyjamas.

More trouser suits on Queen Sofia,the kings mother has plenty of nice dresses than could have been worn.

More trouser suits on Queen Sofia,the kings mother has plenty of nice dresses than could have been worn.

She is well into her 80s, has served her adopted country well and continues to do so, and so I do not begrudge her the comfort of a satin trouser suit.

Queen Sofia is always grand, sophisticated and stylish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom