Queen Sofia's Fashion and Style Part 4: February 2020 - January 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much going on and none of it works together,so rare miss for queen Sofia.

Queen Sofía looks lovely,casual outfit but all works well.

Lovely colours and very summery look on queen Sofia.

Queen Sofia at the reception for the Authorities of the Balearic Islands and a representation of the Balearic Society this evening, August 4:

** Full view ** gallery **

Last edited:
Queen Sofia is really a constant with her outfits, looks the same as every year, somehow refreshing to see.

Queen Sofia and her Baleric pajama outfits,thank goodness we only see them once a year.

This one matches so well with Letizia and the girls, though. I think she should get extra points for that. :lol:

Queen Sofia look nice. She is happy and had a great time!

Had it been a floral dress it would have been lovely but the floral trousers are too much

Fair point. Though I take the view that as somene in her 80s and no longer the consort to the monarch, the Queen is entitled entirely as she pleases. So bring on the pyjama suits, if that is what she fancies. ?

Fair point. Though I take the view that as somene in her 80s and no longer the consort to the monarch, the Queen is entitled entirely as she pleases. So bring on the pyjama suits, if that is what she fancies. ?

It was a bit too much for and i'm only used to the Palma pajamas look when Queen Sofia is on holiday ;)

She doesn't seem to me to be dressed for a funeral. And too many jewels as well.

The jewels is fine IMO, but that's a really fancy coat.

Queen Sofia looks perfectly fine and is in black with a Pearl necklace,earrings and brooch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom