Queen Sofia's Fashion and Style Part 4: February 2020 - January 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Sofia at an event marking the 50th anniversary of the zoo of Madrid today, March 21:

** gallery **

Queen Sofia looks really lovely the jewels add a nice finishing touch too.

Queen Sofia looks incredible for a woman of her age, similar to Queen Sonja. I'd never think they are strongly approaching mid 80s.

Very elegant for Sofia, more than usual, I’d say.

Queen Sofia looks really lovely and the pearls really compliment her outfit.

Queen Sofia looks really lovely and the pearls are a nice touch.

A lovely and elegant look for Queen Sofia at the ceremony of swearing-in of the new members of the Civil Guard today, April 23:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Queen Sofia looking every inch a queen and thankfully does the finishing touches wearing her jewels with pride.

Last edited:
Really lovely colour and look on Queen Sofía!

Queen Sofia in a wonderful blue dress presided over a flag ceremony of the Spanish military training ship "Juan Sebastian Elcano" in Miami:

** Full view ** gallery **

Last edited:
Queen Sofia looks really lovely and the pearls to really complete the look!

I'm not sure what to think about the dress, but with all the pearls, gold and jewels it looks a bit messy to me..She can do better..

Last edited:
Queen Sofia is one of the most elegant royal women! She likes colours and she always wears jewels. She is the joy of life, although during the last years she had to face so many difficult situations and scandals in her family. She has a strong character and her heart is full of love.

Queen Sofia looks wonderful and the colours all work very well together.

Queen Sofia at the Global Summit Neuro 2020/2022 in Salamanca today, June 21:

** Full view **

In the evening a concert was held on the occasion of the summit:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
The red jacket earlier was very dated and did nothing and the outfit tonight is very much queen Sofia's summer holiday look a month early ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom