Queen Camilla's Fashion and Style Part 2: June 2023 - June 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see her experimenting with a different style of hat.I like the colour combination.

Very elegant look. Good to see the Queen's pearls are back after hibernating for some time.
Yes I also agree and a really wonderful ensemble on QC!

A beautiful look in light pink at the UK's national commemorative event for the 80th anniversary of D-Day in Portsmouth today, June 5:

** Full view **

A really lovely outfit and colours and look how the jewels compliment it perfectly!

Very lovely. She sets just the right tone - an elegant outfit without being fussy.

A very elegant look and wonderful colour on queen Camilla!

Stylish and perfect choice of jewels and accessories. It must have been very warm in the open air but the Queen looks so cool and composed.

Is she wearing boots? If so, I can’t fault her- she wore high heels for several says in France.

Queen Camilla at a reception at the Queen's reading room literary festival at Hampton Court Palace today, June 8:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **
She loves these jump suits, and in fairness to her, looks good in them. This one dates back to 2019, and AFAIK, was first worn in Aus/ NZ. It was repeated for the concert for the Platy-Joobs in 2022.

The brighter blue one was fist worn for the Coronation concert, and then again at this event last year.

Queen Camilla was elegant in one of her favourite blue dresses when she visited the Gardening Bohemia exhibition at the Garden Museum in London today.

Queen Camilla was elegant in one of her favourite blue dresses when she visited the Gardening Bohemia exhibition at the Garden Museum in London today.
A really lovely dress and colour on Queen Camilla.

What color was her dress? Was it light blue or a very pale eau di nil?

Lovely, classic Camilla outfit. If I’m being super critical I think her hair needed to be slightly neater under that lovely hat, but I’m looking at the balcony pictures so perhaps it was a bit windy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom