Princess Theodora of Greece and Matthew Kumar - 28 Sept. 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marengo

Administrator
Site Team
City
São Paulo
Country
Brazil
1726679025310.png

Greek Royal Arms

Welcome to the thread about the wedding of
Princess Theodora of Greece and Mr. Matthew Kumar

Celebrated on September 28th 2024

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules

· Only pictures that you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.

· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles, so no more than 20% of an article text should be posted, along with the link to the original article.

· The Report Post button is for reporting inappropriate content in a post if no moderators or administrators are online.

· Threads should remain on topic. Posts which are irrelevant or disruptive will be deleted or moved by one of the moderators.

HRH Princess Theodora and Mr. Matthew Kumar Greek Orthodox Wedding Announcement
The Greek Orthodox wedding ceremony of HRH Princess Theodora and Mr. Matthew Kumar will take place on Saturday, September 28th 2024 at 5:30 pm at the Metropolitan Cathedral of the Annunciation in Athens.

The wedding ceremony is to be led by His Eminence Metropolitan of Syros, Dorotheos II.

Groomsmen and bridesmaids for the couple will be, among others, T.R.H. Crown Prince Pavlos, Prince Nikolaos, Prince Philippos, Princess Maria-Olympia, Prince Achilleas-Andreas and Arrietta Morales de Grecia.

The couple's desire to have their wedding in Athens reflects their love for Greece, the strong ties they maintain with the country and their desire to share Greek culture and hospitality and identity with their guests.
Source: HRH Princess Theodora and Mr. Matthew Kumar Greek Orthodox Wedding Announcement

Photos of the wedding will later be published on the official website of the Greek Royal Family.

On Friday morning, a dress rehearsal for the wedding took place at the Metropolis Cathedral in Athens.
Several members of the Greek Royal Family were present.

Others videos:

Last edited:
A reporter asks a happy and smiling bride and groom if they are looking forward to their own wedding ??😂

Queen Anne-Marie always has such a wonderful smile!
She is clearly very happy for her youngest daughter. I'm glad she gets to experience this feeling after the sadness of losing her Tino. Surely and emotional day for the whole family, especially for Crown Prince Pavlos who will walk his little sister down the aisle.

Among the groomsmen and bridesmaids: Pavlos, Nikolaos, Achilleas, Olympia and Arietta.

Princess Benedikte's attendance has been confirmed.

According to Hola! Infanta Cristina and her daughter Irene will also be present.

A reporter asks a happy and smiling bride and groom if they are looking forward to their own wedding ??😂
Absolute state of journalism these days. Oh my...

Last edited by a moderator:
This photo is from the website of hola! In the photo we can see Arrietta and Princess Alexia, and behind her the young woman with dark glasses, I think she is a friend of Theodora who appears a lot on her Instagram account, who is of Indian origin

More photos

That's her friend Monica, I think.

Arietta Morales is a beauty. I wonder if she will be a bridal attendant?

CP Pavlos briefly speaks Danish in the final clip.👍

Years ago Prince Pavlos said that he spoke a little Danish, that he could hold basic conversations.
The most sympathetic, responding to the press, , Queen Anne Marie, her children with hurry..
I like Arrietta...

Livestream from the welcome dinner:

Queen Anne-Marie, Princess Theodora and Matthew Kumar and Prince Nikolaos:
Princess Benedikte:
Queen Sofía, Princess Irene, Infanta Elena, Infanta Cristina and Irene and Miguel Urdangarin:
Princess Alexandra of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg and Count Michael Ahlefeldt-Laurvig-Bille:
Gustav, 7th Prince of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg and Princess Carina:
Princess Alexia and Carlos Morales Quintana and children:
Alexander, Crown Prince of Yugoslavia and Princess Katherine:
Prince Philippos and Princess Nina:
Crown Prince Pavlos, Crown Princess Marie-Chantal and Children:

The people who have arrived are some shipowners, and Greek friends.
The gentleman I just saw come in, an older man, is the President of the Nautical Club of Athens.

Queen Anna Maria is nice again
The best is Princess Alexia's family, her daughters are very pretty. Queen Sofia is wonderful and Irene Urdangarin is very pretty. And Princess Irene is in very poor health

Photos in group of facebhook

The Crown Prince of Yugoslavia the only properly dressed gent present.

Princess Irene seems really unwell.

Theodora is absolutely glowing!

Photos

It was beyond heartbreaking to see the condition Princess Eiríni is in. Terrible terrible terrible.

May God give Queen Sophia strength.

Another very warm evening in Athens.
Theodora looks absolutely beautiful.☺️

I see Alessandra of Hanover with her mother in law Chantal Hochuli, but not her husband Christian.

I was hoping that Tatiana would score an invite but Nikalaos was with his mother.

The Spanish/Greek royals are a very attractive group. Everyone looks amazing.☺️

:previous: Her husband is right behind her in this picture:

Back
Top Bottom