Princess Theodora and Matthew Kumar current events part 1: December 2020 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
Greece.gif

Welcome to part 1 of the thread to discuss the current events of Princess Theodora and Matthew Kumar.

You can find the old thread here:

** Princess Theodora & Prince Philippos current events 2: February 2016 - December 2020 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs
· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Last edited:
Please remember that content already posted at the family‘s threads should not be reposted at the individual threads. A few posts have therefore been deleted.

I believe the photo was taken in Greece ???

Hope she has a lovely day. It seems she and Matthew Kumar are still together even though we have no news of the wedding.

Matthew Kumar has been put on probation for a year (as was advised in May) with a 90-day suspension period starting September 4, see this post (with link to official document) at Royal Musings.
Oh boy, oh my darling boy!
8 years in the waiting for the wedding to actually take place and now this, excluding my preference for a royal wedding in Greece, perhaps they should've gotten married discretely in America.

8 years in the waiting for the wedding to actually take place and now this, excluding my preference for a royal wedding in Greece, perhaps they should've gotten married discretely in America.
This has been in the making for at least 1 1/2 years. See previous posts in this topic. He first mingled client's money with his own money (the original problem) - although without a disadvantage for his client; and later on did not respond to multiple requests from the State Bar. He claimed this was because of a serious accident that took place last year in Germany which meant he stayed there for several months (including a hospital stay) - but only sprung into action when his license was to be revoked and even after that hasn't been that forthcoming with information.

This has been in the making for at least 1 1/2 years. See previous posts in this topic. He first mingled client's money with his own money (the original problem) - although without a disadvantage for his client; and later on did not respond to multiple requests from the State Bar. He claimed this was because of a serious accident that took place last year in Germany which meant he stayed there for several months (including a hospital stay) - but only sprung into action when his license was to be revoked and even after that hasn't been that forthcoming with information.
Yes, I now.

A possible reason for the further delay of the wedding?

Will Princess Theodora and Matthew Kumar ever get married?
The fact that Matthew has been on probation re: his law license for co-mingling clients funds and other things is not new to this thread. Yes, it's a big deal. I've made my concerns re: Matthew for some time. In all honesty I'm not a big fan of Mr. Kumar. But now, going forward, he and Princess Theodora are now married.

Last edited:
The got engaged in November 2018 so it is close to 6 years which is a very long engagement, but not 8 years

Back
Top Bottom