Marius Borg Høiby News & Current Events Part 1: December 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It’s also her role not just Haakon and that’s a choice she made. There is no us vs the world here or at least it shouldn’t be. She’s endangering Ingrid’s position and she’s her responsibility as well. If Mette-Marit can’t do anything about this, I’m not sure what Haakon can as it relates to Marius that is.

It’s also her role not just Haakon and that’s a choice she made. There is no us vs the world here or at least it shouldn’t be. She’s endangering Ingrid’s position and she’s her responsibility as well. If Mette-Marit can’t do anything about this, I’m not sure what Haakon can as it relates to Marius that is.
kick him to curb

:previous: Loving him means she has the hard task of doing whatever is necessary for him to get well and be a productive member of society. I don’t envy her situation, and I can sympathize that he or both have experienced trauma, but we all have to various degrees. I also understand that we don’t all have the same coping mechanisms or resilience, but you are never allowed to hurt people no matter what your justification is or might be. Once is a mistake. Twice you need to be watched. A third is showing a pattern that needs to be rectified, and if not, here we are.

:previous: Loving him means she has the hard task of doing whatever is necessary for him to get well and be a productive member of society. I don’t envy her situation, and I can sympathize that he or both have experienced trauma, but we all have to various degrees. I also understand that we don’t all have the same coping mechanisms or resilience, but you are never allowed to hurt people no matter what your justification is or might be. Once is a mistake. Twice you need to be watched. A third is showing a pattern that needs to be rectified, and if not, here we are.
I was referring to haakon doing that and perhaps getting mm in to therapy if needed

Does the NRF employ any PR people at all? A true professional will throw up his hands in dispair and horror.
I'd guess the PR people recommended that they go shopping together. It suggests they have nothing to hide, life is normal, and they do "regular people" things. They're not ashamed or hiding in the dark with lawyers.

I was referring to haakon doing that and perhaps getting mm in to therapy if needed
Oh, sorry I misinterpreted your comment. There seems to be a lot of paralysis and guilt going around in this family. I was very impressed with the way in which the King and Queen specifically embraced the little boy. I think everyone is allowing their own experiences to cloud their judgments, and that’s very human, but overstepping boundaries when you’re in a position of leadership is not something that should be done.

Back
Top Bottom