Maria-Olympia, Konstantinos, Achileas, Odysseas, Aristidis Events & News 2: 2022-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She seems to have a thing for chefs.
I also cannot seem to keep up with her love life. She hops around from one man to the next. Geez!!!

Why do you blame her? She was in a three-year relationship with Peregrine. And now has a new boyfriend, so nothing to complain IMO.

Maria-Olympia has been photographed with her new boyfriend Thomas Straker:

He is not her new boyfriend, I don't remember exactly now, but it was months ago when the British press published that the Chef had abandoned his wife for Maria Olympia. Thomas Straker and his wife had just bought a new house.... It had been a surprise. This is confirmation with explicit photos that the relationship has been consolidated.

But that's her "old" boyfriend, the Internet Cook who is still married, unless he has gotten a divorce in the meantime....
No, that's the same guy. If I'm not wrong, he is separated from his wife now.

I think you may have read a bit too much into my words, "new" wasn't meant like "brandnew" ;) I've simply called him "new" as he relatively still is after a few months only..

The media claim that Poppy- Constantine's relationship is broken. However, at the beginning of May, photos were taken of Olympia kissing Chef ( everyone said that he was not her boyfriend and pointed to another person like boyfriend of Olympia ) , those photos were taken leaving Poppy's birthday party at the beginning of May. This is curious, Constantine has not traveled to London to attend a family event, nor to Greece, but Olympia published a photo of her brother walking through London on May 5. Could Constantine- alexios had travelled to London to attend Poppy's birthday celebration? ...

The media claim that Poppy- Constantine's relationship is broken. However, at the beginning of May, photos were taken of Olympia kissing Chef ( everyone said that he was not her boyfriend and pointed to another person like boyfriend of Olympia ) , those photos were taken leaving Poppy's birthday party at the beginning of May. This is curious, Constantine has not traveled to London to attend a family event, nor to Greece, but Olympia published a photo of her brother walking through London on May 5. Could Constantine- alexios had travelled to London to attend Poppy's birthday celebration? ...
Somewhere I have read that Tino is living and studying in California which might not be a bad idea.
And , they are more or less private persons, no official royalties. All we get to know about them is postings on instagram or articles in tabloids. And we don't know how valid this is.

The media claim that Poppy- Constantine's relationship is broken. However, at the beginning of May, photos were taken of Olympia kissing Chef ( everyone said that he was not her boyfriend and pointed to another person like boyfriend of Olympia ) , those photos were taken leaving Poppy's birthday party at the beginning of May. This is curious, Constantine has not traveled to London to attend a family event, nor to Greece, but Olympia published a photo of her brother walking through London on May 5. Could Constantine- alexios had travelled to London to attend Poppy's birthday celebration?
Well, two of Tino's siblings live in England, and Marie-Chantal joined them right after Easter. Tino could have attended Poppy's birthday party but that doesn't mean they're together. The journalist who made their relationship public was the one to also announce back in December that it was over, and he's studying cinema in L.A.
To top it all, Poppy is rumoured to be in a relationship with Archie Keswick -of the Jardine Matheson dynasty.

Prince Achileas Isabella Massanet attended the American Ballet Theatre Spring Gala at Cipriani 42nd Street in New York City yesterday, May 14:

** Pic **

Maria-Olympia has been photographed with her new boyfriend Thomas Straker:

Olympia is so shameless with her PDA like that. Her man was a married man and cheated on his wife (with whom he has two young daughters) to get with her. Okay, not every relationship works & maybe he truly loves Olympia but being so public like that is just tacky and hurtful for the young children involved. Thomas is worst & POS for this - what would his daughters think when they saw these pics all over the net? He clearly doesn't care.

Olympia is so shameless with her PDA like that. Her man was a married man and cheated on his wife (with whom he has two young daughters) to get with her. Okay, not every relationship works & maybe he truly loves Olympia but being so public like that is just tacky and hurtful for the young children involved. Thomas is worst & POS for this - what would his daughters think when they saw these pics all over the net? He clearly doesn't care.
Yes, that does look like a very indiscreet photo, but in all fairness, it appears to have been taken from far, far away, so they may have had no inkling that they were being trailed. (You'd think they'd assume, but still.)

And, Olympia's friends are claiming that she thought the marriage was over when they started going out. Fair enough, although why she'd keep seeing him when she found out otherwise is curious. Here's a link to a story claiming she didn't know about the wife: Who is Thomas Straker? Discover the man behind the butter.

Yes, that does look like a very indiscreet photo, but in all fairness, it appears to have been taken from far, far away, so they may have had no inkling that they were being trailed. (You'd think they'd assume, but still.)

And, Olympia's friends are claiming that she thought the marriage was over when they started going out. Fair enough, although why she'd keep seeing him when she found out otherwise is curious. Here's a link to a story claiming she didn't know about the wife: Who is Thomas Straker? Discover the man behind the butter.
Of course her friends would say that. According to his wife's friends (who I believe more) said to the Dailymail 'A lot of people knew what was going on and were asking Tom to tell Davina, but he obviously didn't, so they did." 'I don't think he denied it. He is a married man with two young children and Davina deserves better than this. 'She asked him to leave the house in north London which they had fairly recently bought together and were doing up. This all happened before Tom was photographed with the princess.

Celebrity chef Thomas Straker's wife has 'kicked him out' of their marital home after learning of his relationship with Princess Maria Olympia of Greece

What?? That's still going on? I thought that mess died out long ago! Good Lord...😒

Of course her friends would say that. According to his wife's friends (who I believe more) said to the Dailymail 'A lot of people knew what was going on and were asking Tom to tell Davina, but he obviously didn't, so they did." 'I don't think he denied it. He is a married man with two young children and Davina deserves better than this. 'She asked him to leave the house in north London which they had fairly recently bought together and were doing up. This all happened before Tom was photographed with the princess.

Celebrity chef Thomas Straker's wife has 'kicked him out' of their marital home after learning of his relationship with Princess Maria Olympia of Greece
I'm not sure what your point is here. The article you linked says the same thing as the one I linked: Olympia's friends say she believed the marriage was over before the relationship began.

Why she would stay with a guy who conducts his private life this way is a good question, but they're private citizens, so whatever.

Back
Top Bottom