King Frederik X, Current Events Part 1: January 2024 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
More photos from public audience today:

More photos from public audience today:

Just love how they highlight the participants and the work they do.

King Frederik has received the Ambassadors of Iceland, Bulgaria, China, Burkina Faso and Estonia this morning, September 19:

I do like that we are getting more pictures and information from these type of events with ambassadors. Gallery with more info on each pic

Cant go wrong with Frederik in uniform mid week : )

Video Highlights from the Ambassadors' event today

That is great that they share and highlight some of the attendees.

I often see on social media the attendees talk about their meeting with the King.

Lovely photos! love how they highlight the attendees and are posting more photos!

More from the Danish Industry Summit

For his second event today The King attends Børsen foundation stone laying ceremony.

:previous:

Here are some additional photos of the laying of the foundation stone at the Stock Exchange in Copenhagen:

** ppe gallery **

You may wonder what's actually inside the time-capsual, that cannot be opened for 100 years.
A letter written by thirteen CEOs and politicians. Coins. Frontpages from various newspapers and a 1.000 DKK note.

- Don't worry about the note. It's no longer valid. Over the past few years a lot of people have been busy exchanging their stash of 1.000 DKK notes to notes of lesser value and other things. Which was easier said than done, because they couldn't just exchange them in the bank. The banks are obliged to report handling of notes over a certain (pretty modest) amount to the tax-man. Some tried buying individual bags of sweets and paying for each with 1.000 DKK but many shops refused accepting these notes, unless the amount was actually close to 1.000 DKK.
The whole idea of course being to avoid money laundering and I'm afraid not everybody managed to exchange all their notes...:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom