Jewels for sale: Worthy additions to royal collections

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A really diamond elegant tiara but the price is a tad steep,would be a lovely addition to the Belgian or Spanish jewel vault but I can't see Felipe VI buying jewels that his wife won't wear!
The Belgians and Danish RF's both need to bolster their vaults. That said, neither will be buying this tiara at the suggested price.

Gorgeous necklace, I'm wondering could it be flipped up and become a tiara.

More items from the same lot: 2024/05/23 Exquisite Jewels (237 items) - Dorotheum
This is a lovely piece, and again one that Mathilde and Mary could both put to good use.

A lovely pair of diamond earrings that Mette-Marit or Victoria could put to good use.

And some lovely pink sapphire earrings, potentially for any of Letizia, Mathilde, Mary, Victoria or Mette-Marit

A lovely pair of diamond earrings that Mette-Marit or Victoria could put to good use.

And some lovely pink sapphire earrings, potentially for any of Letizia, Mathilde, Mary, Victoria or Mette-Marit
Or Letizia who does like her earrings!

What British royal lady would buy this parure?
And these delicate tiaras?
And this convertible necklace/tiara?
And this tiara?

Last edited:

Gorgeous necklace, I'm wondering could it be flipped up and become a tiara.

More items from the same lot: 2024/05/23 Exquisite Jewels (237 items) - Dorotheum
I think it could and I think it would be suited more as a tiara as it looks very heavy and too big as a necklace, as shown in the second photo. It's very reminiscent of the Strathmore Rose Tiara and it would be a very nice acquisition for any of the Royal households

I think it could and I think it would be suited more as a tiara as it looks very heavy and too big as a necklace, as shown in the second photo. It's very reminiscent of the Strathmore Rose Tiara and it would be a very nice acquisition for any of the Royal households
I agree, the design would lend itself well to being a tiara.

Certainly one for Mathilde or Mary to buy, in my opinion!

What British royal lady would buy this parure?

And this convertible necklace/tiara?
And this tiara?
The Windsors have a full vault but one could see Eleanore of Belgium wearing anyone of the above and they are reasonably priced too!

Back
Top Bottom