Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed & Sheikha Manal bint Mohammed: Part 1 - January 2014 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sturm I admired your concern for these young girls you have both bad & good intention at the same time. But your "evidences" is not it, it's not strong enough to be called proved.
Ladyda, those were all russian talkies, all stories were same. There were no photos/ voices of Sheikhs to prove. Atleast the voices should be in arabic/ English, If those russian wanna believe us about that matter. why they aren't coming with the real voices of sheikhs! Their wives aren't dumb, many divorced when they couldn't along with themselves.
Also, when we declare that the ig posts were fake, sturm means that we defend sheikhs. We never said sheikhs are saint.

Ladyda, those were all russian talkies, all stories were same. There were no photos/ voices of Sheikhs to prove. Atleast the voices should be in arabic/ English, If those russian wanna believe us about that matter. why they aren't coming with the real voices of sheikhs!
Yeah they need to present solid evidences of it if they want peoples to bought that kind of stories. Like the viral tortured videos of sh. Issa & many more. Then best believe peoples gonna buy that kind of stories. These evidences that Sturm gave us, just gonna make another urband legend that are told from forums to forums I'm afraid. Making another rumour exist who only have 50:50 the truth or error behind it. Like that rumour about sh. Sheikha & sh. Hamdan, sh. Mansour-Alia-Manal ? You almost can find these stories on any forums you visit, we don't need another rumour to exist & becomes urband legend. And it's look like 50% of peoples believe it's true while the other keep denying the so called rumours. Since we're not sheikh nor sheikha there is no way we can give confirmation about it authentity. we're only outsiders who can guess truth behind it

Also, when we declare that the ig posts were fake, sturm means that we defend sheikhs. We never said sheikhs are saint.
yes we didn't defend them nor called them a saint.
I sometimes throw a shade too, to these so called sheikhs, so yeah I'm not a fan of them. But, Sturm evidences is just not it, it's easy to make something like that. But I still admired her concerned tho where the concerns is due, even it's kind of out of line ?

Yeah they need to present solid evidences of it if they want peoples to bought that kind of stories. Like the viral tortured videos of sh. Issa & many more. Then best believe peoples gonna buy that kind of stories. These evidences that Sturm gave us, just gonna make another urband legend that are told from forums to forums I'm afraid. Making another rumour exist who only have 50:50 the truth or error behind it. Like that rumour about sh. Sheikha & sh. Hamdan, sh. Mansour-Alia-Manal ? You almost can find these stories on any forums you visit. And it's look like 50% of peoples believe it's true while the other keep denying the so called rumours. we're only outsiders who can guess truth behind it

yes we didn't defend them nor called them a saint.
I sometimes throw a shade too, to these sheikhs, so yeah I'm not a fan of them. But, Sturm evidences is just not it, it's easy to make something like that. ?
Ladyda i agree with you, we dont know them or their PA/PS personally to talk about those matters. I consider these issues as sensitive.

Back
Top Bottom